Kitty

Everyone tried to look, but you wouldn't let them. You put the kitty box in the bathroom and locked yourself inside. You checked to see if it was still breathing and it was. You picked it up and hugged it tightly. It moved around in your arms, trying to find a comfy spot and when it did, it sleeps peacefully like there was no noise coming from the living room. You smiled at it. You knew you had to do something about them so you put the kitty back and went out.

"Can you leave, please?" You asked them NICELY. They looked at you dumbfounded like you were an alien.
"Why?" Jimin Asked. "Because... I don't want you to be here?" You tried to make up a convincing answer. They seemed to get offended. "Bitch-" Hoseok tried to speak, but you cut him off. "Just leave, okay?" You said pointing to the door. It took some time before they gave up and left. You sighed and went to ge the kitty.

"I'm bored of calling you kitty, how about Dina?" You asked. Dina didn't respond and kept sleeping in your warm embrace. "Alright then, Dina it is." You said as you placed it on your bed. You went to pour it some milk in a bowl and left to get some cat food. You walked to the store and went straight into the pet aisle. You grabbed a package of food and went to check out.
You paid and exited the store.

"You hungry?" A familiar voice asked. You looked at the cat food in your hand and chuckled. "Yeah, I head these taste the best." You jokingly said, but shut up right after you saw Jin in front of you. You awkwardly hid your face and pretended not to see him. "Y/n." He said pulling at my hoodie. You hennaed onto it tighter. "Y/n I know that's you." He said pulling it off and I coverig your face. "So what if it's y/n?" You asked him. He chuckled. "What are you doing out so late?" He asked. "Well what are YOU doing out so late?" You asked him trying to avoid the question. He shrugged his worldwide shoulders and smiled. It's weird to see them smile. You're so used to being abused and beaten. "Well, I gotta go now." You said and slowly backed away. Not many people were out at this time so god knows what he would do to you. "Why are you leaving so soon?" He asked stepping closer. "Well, I, Uhhh, I want to go home?" You said. He laughed and waved a goodbye to you and walked away. Relief flood over you. And with that you walked back to your apartment. You always looked back to see if he was following you, but he wasn't. You kept looking back until you reached your apartment, unlocked the door and closed it. You let out a breath of relief and poured the cat food into a little bowl. You placed it down on the floor and called Dinas to the kitchen. You heard soft paws hitting the floor and getting closer to you. Dinas smelled the food and moments later began to eat. You watched him eat until he was done. He crawled up on you lap and layed down. Your heart melted at his soft fur. You hugged him, stood up and sat down on the couch for more comfort. He was sleeping peacefully on your lap. You looked at him with awe. You felt safer next to a cat than your own family. Mother tried her best to protect you, but father was too strong.

I remember he would hurt her. He would verbally cut you down into nothing. (Verbally cut down means that someone hurts you with words and tells you how worthless you are)

Just thinking about those memories makes you tear up. You want to cry, but you can't. It's hard to describe. You hugged Dinas tighter and felt a tear run down your cheek, then another one and  another one until a river of tears was leaking. You cried for what semmed like hours. Your crying was cut off by the doorbell going off. You didn't bother to stand up and open it. The person lost patience and let themselves in. "Get out." You commanded hiding our face. They didn't obey and walked up to you. You had the courage to lift up your head and look at the person.

Namjoon.

"What?" You asked. He wiped off a tear. You retreated further so he couldn't reach you. It wasn't enough that father was making you sad so Namjoon had to enter? Life is so unfair. "Listen, if you're gonna keep actin like this I'm gonna take the cat away." He said while trying to reach Dinas. "STOP!" You screamed. "HES THE ONLY THING I HAVE LEFT!!" You yelled and hugged Dinas tighter. Namjoon didn't listen and yanked him out of your grip. You felt your heart shatter. "STOP GIVE HIM BACK!!" You kept yelling and pulling at Namjoons arms, hoping he would lose grip on the cat. "I won't give it back until you fix yourself." He said as he pushed you back. "DINAS IS HELPING ME! WITHOUT HIM ILL BREAK DOWN AGAIN!!" You yelled at him and sobbed uncontrollably. He didn't look like he wanted to say sorry or help you. Everyone in this world only hurts you.

"Give him back please..." You cried into your arms. With that he walked away and shut the door.

A/N

YEOUCH

I don't have much to say, but I just want you to know that I 사랑 yall.

-952 words-