Is there a problem?

You woke up and immediately your heart dropped. Shooky was no where to be seen. You checked under the covers, under the bed, in the closet, bathroom , but you couldn't find him. You ran out of the room looking around the whole mansion. He was nowhere. Your ears caught a light meow coming from the living room. Shooky was under the couch. He looked really scared.
Did someone do something to him?

You tried to gently take Shooky from beneath the couch, but he hissed at you and scratched your hand.

"Ow!" You retreated your hand and put your other hand over the wound. Moments later you heard something shatter from what seems like the party room. You were being led to the room by traces of glass everywhere. When you walked in you froze up. Jungkook and Yoongi were fighting.

"WHATS GOING ON?! WHY ARENT YOU DOING ANYTHING?!" You yelled at the others who were just standing there. "YONGIS GONNA KILL HIM!" You shouted as you tried to step in between the fight, but it was no use.
You got in the way and got a punch in the face from Yoongi. You lost balance and fell to the floor. The fall caused them both to stop fighting and they started to worry about you.

"Holy shit! Why did you do that?!" Hoseok yelled at Yoongi. Yoongi glared at him. Meanwhile Jungkook was wiping the blood from your cheek.
"You poor thing." He says whickeldy.
You were still conscious. You felt all the pain take over your left cheek. It hurt a lot. They cleaned the wound and put a white bandaid on it (the big ones).

Jimin helped you to your feet and started leading you to your room.
Right before going through the door you noticed something in his back pocket, a pair of handcuffs?
What does he need that for?!
With fear boiling up inside of you, you stopped him. You held on to the doorframe. You didn't know what he was planning to do with them or to you.

"What wrong?" He asked while smirking. You stood still firmly grasping the doorframe. He started to pull you stronger. You resisted more and more. A minute had passed and he started pulling you harshly. Your hands slipped from the doorframe and you were being dragged into a room you've never seen before. Jimins room.

"Stop it! Let me go please!" You begged, but nothing worked. You weren't prepared to lose your virginity to an asshole. You kept resisting, but it was no use. He was way stronger than you thought. You were pushed into the bed. You shut your eyes firmly and struggled at his grip. You were kicking, pinching and biting but nothing worked.  He had your hands trapped in the handcuffs and legs tied together.

You were squirming around like a fish until he was on top of you.

*SMUT INCOMING*

(DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNDER 18! I know You sinful 12 year olds r gonna read this 😏)

He had you trapped beneath his body.
You couldn't move anymore. He looked at you in a seductive way and brought his face closer to yours. "I'm about to drag you down to hell." He whispered in your ear. His deep voice made your skin crawl and his eyes sent shivers down your spine. You felt hot lips press against the skin of your neck. You were still squirming, but nothing worked. His lips traced your neck warmly.
He felt pleasure, but you didn't. He started sucking on the skin of your neck which made you let out whimpers.
He found your sweet spot and started sucking on it. Your whimpers soon turned into slight moans. "You like that?" He asked looking at you, but you refused to make eye contact. He grabbed your face harshly and slammed his lips into yours. You kept your mouth shut, but he forced it open with his tongue. His tongue was soon exploring your mouth. Tears were streaming down your face. You couldn't fight against him.

His hands travelled down from your neck to your waist. He was playing with the end of your shirt, twirling and pulling it. His hands slipped beneath your shirt which caused you goosebumps. The tears were uncontrollable now as you begged him to stop. "Jimin Stop!! Please!" You begged him, but he didn't stop.
His hands were way too close to your breasts. Soon your breasts were being played with. You squirmed around refusing his touch. He wouldn't let you go. His hands went down to your hips and hooked onto the end of your shorts. You felt your shorts sliding down. They were halfway down your thigh. You started to run out of strength. Nothing worked against him.

Your shorts were off. He looked at you straight in the eye biting his bottom lip.
His finger hooked onto the waistband of your panties. You used your last bit of strength to struggle. His hand was off your body for a moment before he wrapped his hand tightly around your neck. "Look. There's no escaping this. I've been thinking about this for a long time." He said before he pulled your panties off. You squeezed your legs shut tightly.  You were surprised that Jimin walked away into the bathroom.

It was a few minutes before he came out with nothing but boxers. He crawled on top of you again and took off his boxers. You were screaming at this point. He positioned himself into your entrance and asked. "Are you ready?" "NO STOP THIS RIGHT NOW JIMIN PLEASE!!" You screamed.

A/N

aheyyyyyyy... this is my first time reading a smut. If any of my classmates read this do NOT judge me okay? Okay?
Don't even talk to me about this ok? Ok!

Lots of 사랑 to yall!

-979 words-