Im Sorry

The ride home was quiet.

It took a while, but you got home.
You got out and did the usual. Unpacked weapons and cleaned up.
After unpacking you noticed you were still covered in blood. That's when realisation hit you.

You murdered someone.

You froze up looking at your blood stained body. The blood on your hands brought back so many memories.

~Dramatic flashback~

You woke up, dressed up and were heading downstairs to greet eomma.

"Good morning eo-" you were cut off by the sight of eomma holding a gun up to her head. "Eomma!" You shouted. She didn't hear you.
"I've had enough." Was all she said before...

*BANG!*

The sound of the gun shot filled the room. Father was with another woman. He left her and that drove her to this.

Suicide.

You ran up to your lifeless eomma.
"EOMMA!!" You shouted. She didn't move. This was it.

She was gone.

You held eommas head close to you chest. Crying your heart out.

After 30 minutes you let go. Your hands were covered in blood...

~End of dramatic flashback~

"Y/N?" You heard someone call out.
"You good?" Jin Asked. You looked at him. You didn't move, you couldn't.
Tears were stinging your eyes at the memory. After a few seconds you regained control in your body and went to your room without saying a word.

You could feel everyone's stares.
You grabbed, well more like stole a hoodie and sweats from Hoseok. And went to your bathroom to shower making sure you get all the blood off of yourself.

30 minutes later you came out of your hideout called the bathroom. The smell of food caught your nostrils and you went downstairs. You saw Jin cooking again. You couldn't help but stare.

"What are you looking at?" He asked as if he had eyes in his back. You got flustered and hid behind the table.
Something cold poked your cheek,
When you raised your eyes Jinw as holding a cherry tomato up to your mouth. "Open wide~" he said and you did as told. The flavour of the tomato filled your mouth. Immediately you wanted more. You found a few more packs of tomatoes and started to eat them. A while passed and you realised.

You ate all the tomatoes.

Oops.

You threw out the plastic packaging and heard Jin laughing at you. "What?!" You asked. "You sure are hungry." He laughed. You seemed to get offended and embarrassed at the Same time. You for once were having a little bit of fun in this hell hole when the mood killer walked in.

Yoongi.

He opened the fridge and was looking for something. A minute had passed and he was still looking for that certain something. "Where the fuck are all the tomatoes?! Didn't we buy like 3 packs yesterday?!" He asked. And that's when your stomach dropped. You were panicking-

Wait.

Panicking over tomatoes?

Yes.

You were.

Jin looked at your scared expression and laughed. I put a finger over my mouth signaling him to shut up. Apparently Yoongi also had eyes in his back and noticed you.

"Y/N." He spoke up.

"Y-Yes?" You stuttered.
"Where are all of the tomatoes?" He asked.
"Uhh. I don't know....." you said quietly. And then the sudden pain in your neck caused you to fall to your knees. "And that's for lying to me." He said as he walked away. You were still curled up on the floor. Jin looked at you with a smile. You barely had enough strength to give him the middle finger but eventually you did.

And with that another shock was sent through you body. This one was stronger. So strong you blacked out.

A/N

Ok now don't attack me for the short chapter. I didn't have ideas and I tried to not make this a cliff hanger. So don't attack me 🙏

-사랑해!-

-653 words-