Farewell

-Namjoons P.O.V.-

The cat tried to escape your grip,but didn't succeed. It's like to knew something was wrong. Seeing how y/n begged for you not to take it away, made you feel guilty for your actions. She went through a lot, just like everyone else. It only now came to your head, that you ruined her. She's probably still crying her eyes out. The cat managed to get out of your grip and it ran to y/n's door. You chased after it.
It tried to get the door open, but it was too weak. At this moment, the guilt really started to hit. You picked up Dinas softly and opened the door.

"She never has it unlocked..." the suspicion started to rise. Y/N is a person that always locks her door. You couldn't believe what your eyes were showing you. It wasn't the first time seeing a dead body, but tears began to sting your eyes. Wait.

Tears?

Namjoon, youre a man!

The guilt stabbed you through your heart like a knife. You couldn't believe that y/n was now gone. And she was gone for good. You could never see her smile or laugh again, not even move.
You needed to tell someone about this.
You didn't know how the others would react to it and how it would affect them. You were closest to Yoongi and would talk the most to him, so maybe calling him would be a good idea?

"Hey, Yoongi.... there's a problem...." You said trying not to cry.
"What? You sound like you're crying." He said with concern in his voice.
"Well... y/n...."
"what about her? Namjoon?"
"Y/n is..... dead...."

The other line went silent.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN DEAD?!" He yelled.
"SHE HUNG HERSELF!" You yelled back now letting all the tears flow out. Y/n was the closest victim you've ever had. You ruined her. What if you wouldn't have taken the kitty, what if you wouldn't have tortured her, what if you wouldn't have even kidnapped her?

"I'm coming over..." he said. You hung up and waited for him. 10 minutes pass and Yoongi runs through the door. He freezes up at the sight. "I don't get it. She looked so happy when she was free... WHY THE FUCK WOULD SHE DO THIS?!" Yoongi yelled now tears stinging his eyes. You were too afraid to tell the other members, thinking they would have the same reaction, but you had too. You can't hide such a thing. You never felt this way about your victims, you killed them yourself, but y/n, even the thought of losing her made you scared. You never knew your nightmare could come true. You looked up at her lifeless body. The sight made you want to apologise for everything you've done. You drove her to this point.

Yoongi dropped down to the floor crying. You hugged him immediately, but only started crying yourself. You took your phone out and called the others. "Hey, guys come to y/n's place" You said trying to calm down Yoongi.
"Why, and why is Yoongi crying?" Jimin Asked. You hung up and waited for them. It only took them 5 minutes to get there and also freeze up. Others that could control themselves went over to comfort Yoongi. Which were Jungkook and Jimin. They didn't cry as much as the others did. Hoseok was hugging Jin and crying uncontrollably.

Hoseok seemed to hate her the most, so why worry? Or does he not hate her?
Hoseok is a very confusing person.
You noticed Tae kneeling infront of     y/n's body looking at it with dull eyes. Her face was pale, eyes dull, tears still on her cheeks, hands bloody and hair messy. Tae took her hand and held it.
That semed to make you and the others highly uncomfortable. "Tae, dont do that..." Jungkook Said. Tae looked back at him and then back at y/n. "I'm sorry" he whispered to y/n.

He took his hand back that was now covered in her blood. Tae looked at the blood on his hands and started to tear up all over again. You never knew y/n meant so much to everybody. They acted like they didn't care, but here they are, crying. Why didn't she say anything? Why did she keep quiet?
If she would've said anything, we might have helped her. It's our fault. We scared her, she didn't trust us enough.

A/N

So this is the continued part of the ending like you asked.
This chapter was hard to write because I would just cry writing these sad parts :(

780 words