City

You all arrived at what you now call "home" and got out. We all went inside and the boys started unpacking all of their weapons. Damn they had a lot.
Everything from guns, knives, ropes and a few small explosives. Yeouch.

After a few seconds of wandering around the living room you had to go to that ugly blood stained room. You hated that room. "Y/N" you heard someone call out. "We can give you a normal room if you want" Said Hoseok.
"For fuck sakes don't you remember we kidnapped her! This isn't a hotel!" Jungkook yelled. That seemed to offend you. "Oh come on she's not gonna live in that room forever." Hoseok argues with Jungkook. "Yes She is." Jungkook shout back. After a few more minutes of throwing reasons at each other Jimin pulled me aside and started leading me to my new room. The others didn't even notice I was gone.

The bedroom was really nice. (Imagine it however you want). "Thanks." You said. "Oh uh- and don't kill me when I ask you this, but can I have my stuff back?" You asked. Jimin left the room and returned with the bag you brought from home. The sight of the bag made you tear up a little. "Just so you know. This doesn't make us besties." He said.
Is he for real?! I hate him as much as father hated me! I would never even think of-

Wait.

That's it!

Gain their trust and make a run for it!
Y/N you're a fucking genius!!!

Maybe they'll have service. You took the phone from your bag and went to call for help, but the SIM card was missing.

Shit.

Well then.

Fuck everything.

You flopped onto the bed and layed in its comfort for a few minutes. It feels so good to lay on a normal bed.

You were brought back to reality by the grumbling of your stomach. You put everything into your bag just in case you need to make a run for it. You had your phone, some well hidden money, earbuds aaand they took the house keys.

Assholes.

You ran downstairs to find something to eat. You searched all the kitchen counters until you found nothing but matches. Am I supposed to eat those?
You were looking around when a little red light hit your face. It was coming from a fire alarm. Hm. Matches, fire alarm. Perfect!

You would not be able to reach it by just tip toeing. You went to your room and dragged the bag downstairs and placed it next to the front door.

Shit this is risky. Wait. So if everyone is sleeping then the fire alarm will just wake them up. But the door is locked so that means I need someone to unlock it. And if there's a fire they'll quickly unlock it. Damn. I'm gonna get myself killed.

Taking a deep breath you took a tissue and a chair. You placed the chair right underneath the fire alarm and stood up on it. You lot the match then the tissue and placed it beneath the fire alarm. It took a while before it started going off.
You quickly threw out the match and tissue and put the chair back in place.

Just as expected everyone came rushing to the kitchen and started bolting for the front door. So they're not even gonna find out if there's an actual fire? Idiots. They unlocked it and I was the first to leave. "Stay outside well look for the source of the fire." Jin yelled. Yes!

It worked!

Without waiting you slammed the front door shut so they would waste time trying to open it. You ran as fast as you could into a nearby forest.

<Jimins P.O.V.>

We found nothing. There was no fire.
Then why did the alarm go off? We went outside to take Y/N back inside, but she was gone?!

"SHIT!" I heard Yoongi yell.
"Ah. What a bitch." Jungkook Said.
"Well what are you waiting for?! She can't get that far away in such a short amount of time!" I yelled.

And so we all started looking for Y/N.

<Y/N P.O.V.>

The sound of me running through leaves and branches was really loud and you were already out of breath.
Eventually you made it to a bridge with a lake running beneath it. There was a little bench and you decided to sit down for a while. You quickly got up when you heard footsteps from the forest. You ran into the other side of the forest hoping it would lead you out.
After lots of running you hid behind a fallen tree. You made sure no one saw you.

The footsteps were getting closer. You heart was pounding faster. You couldn't take the sound of the footsteps anymore and you ran. And ran for dear life. "HEY!" you heard a familiar voice yell. The voice made you run even faster. Shit.

They were right behind you.

All 7 of them.

After all that running you started seeing light from behind the trees.

A city!

You ran to the city and looked behind you. You still saw their figures bolting at you and that sent you sprinting. Not the best sight to see a teenage girl running from 7 pedophiles. Especially when one of them is still covered in blood.

After ten minutes they gave up. They were no longer chasing you. That meant you could stop running and go to a 24/7 store to get something to eat and drink. You bought a bottle of water and some packaged food. Damn t felt good to eat. After eating you had to buy a SIM card to call either the cops or someone for help. You really needed a place to stay.

After setting up your phone you realised you had no one to call.

Shit.

A/N

Unedited

Heyyy......

I have nothing to say.

~I 사랑 you~

-1002 words-

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜