Pain Killers

You woke up to terrible pain in your leg and side. You looked at the time and it was 5AM. You tried to fall asleep, but the pain wouldn't let you. Do they have any pain killers? You decided to get up and go ask Yoongi for some pain killers. As soon as you stood up your side hurt more than ever. The pressure being put on it made the pain even worse. You clung to the wall for support. You slowly made your way to Yoongis room which was below yours.

The door was slightly open so you decided to let yourself in. You Saw Yoongi on the bed sleeping peacefully in a pile of blankets. You felt bad for waking him up, but it's what you had to do. You slightly shook him, but all he did was shift in the pile of blankets.
You were starting to rethink everything, but your side would hurt either way. You shook him up slightly calling his name. He groaned.

If he would ignore you, you knew the perfect way to get him to his feet.

"Hey, Agust." You said.
That seemed to do the job. He stood up.

"We don't use Agust in here. Especially you." He said. You giggled. "You have any pain killers?" You asked. He scratched the back of his neck and went     into the bathroom to look for some. He found some and handed them to you.

"Now piss off." He said while flopping down into the blankets. You tried to hide the pain, but he still noticed how drunk you looked. "You're walking like a drunk person. What's wrong?" He asked. You stood still for a moment. "Eheh.... well just tell Jungkook that he's never giving me stitches ever again." You said. He laughed and you felt all of your weight drop. Yoongi was now carrying you bridal style to your room. He threw you into the bed and laughed at you. You showed him the middle finger and he did the same.
You were both a giggling mess at 5 in the morning. You chugged down the pills and waited for the loan killers to take action.

"I'm bored" Yoongi said while fiddling with his fingers. "And?" You asked. "I wanna do something fun." He said while winking at you. You started laughing which caused your wound to hurt even more. "Eww no!" You said in between giggles. "Yah! You dirty minded potato!" He said while falling into your bed. You both laughed until you needed air. You didn't even realise your side was bleeding again.

"Shit!" You said while wobbling to the bathroom for some bandages. You wrapped your waist with bandages until it felt tight enough to stop the bleeding. You wobbled your way pack to the bed and sat down. "So What fun you wanna do?" You asked. "How about a game of Uno?" He asked. You agreed and started passing out 7 cards to the both of you. You were  both laughing and yelling until the door opened.

"It's 6 AM what's the fuck are you two doing here?" Jin Asked. You both bursted Into laughter. You were laughing until there was no air to breathe. "I BUSTED A LUNG" You yelled. That seemed to make the both of you laugh even more. You didn't even realise Jin left the room. He had enough of your bullshit. You played a couple more rounds of Uno until your eyelids couldn't stay open anymore.

"Tired?" Yoongi asked you. You nodded your head and you both packed up the game of Uno. You put the game away and flopped down into your bed. Yoongi joined you and you both fell asleep. uwu

A/N

Ok so this chapter is a bit shorter.
Sorry. Me and my "friend" got into an argument and I started writing out of anger. uwu

I 사랑 yall 😔

-651 words-