Truth or dare

You all were so drunk that you would barely even see straight. You were pretty sure that if you walked or tried to walk you would fall without even realising it. Maybe if you put down the alcohol you'll be okay? It's hard to put it away. "Alright last shot." You whispered to yourself while you poured the shot down your throat. The burning in your throat repeated. It burnt but only for a while. "Hey, I'm bored what do we do?" Jungkook Asked. We were all pretty bored of drinking and giggling. You thought of something we could do, but nothing came up. You didn't want to play truth or dare because with these crackheads anything could go wrong. Very wrong.

"How about truth or dare?" Hoseok Asked. You mentally facepalmed. He was smirking at you. He knew that you hated truth or dare. It was written all over your face. The others agreed without even waiting for you to say anything. You sighed.

"I'm not playing." You said. Everyone looked at you. "Why not?" Hoseok Asked. The anger started to boil up in you. "Because..." you were too embarrassed to say the real reason so you tried your best to make up a lie.
"Because... I don't like it." You said.
They obviously didn't buy it. Well fuck.
"Oh, I get it! You're embarrassed because you've never kissed anyone before!" Hoseok Said while smirking.
You blushed a bright red. "Kissing?! You never mentioned anything about kissing!" You yelled. "Oh fuck you Hobi! Our ruined everything!" Jimin Said. " What the fuck is going on?" You yelled. "Fuck it! You're playing!" Yoongi yelled. Fml.

(Quick instructions)

Everyone sits in a circle. In the center of it is a bottle. The dare-giver spins the bottle. The person that the bottle points to will be asked truth or dare.
If the person picks dare, they will have to do a dare. If the person picks truth, they'll have to answer a given question honestly.

(End of instructions)

You got to spin the bottle first. You spun it and it landed on Jungkook.
"Truth or dare?" You asked. "Dare." He answered without hesitation. "Hm, I dare you to tell your girlfriend that you never want to see her ever again." You said while smirking. Everyone let out a gasp. "Are you deadass right now?!" He shouted. You nodded your head. He sighed and took his phone. Everyone went silent and he put it on speaker.

"Hello?" A female voice said.
"Hey, Uhhh..." Jungkook was stuttering. He turned his head to all of you and you have a thumbs up. "Do it!" You whisper shouted.
"Jungkookie, what's wrong?" She asked.
"I don't, love you anymore." The voice went silent. For a moment. Before crying could be heard. You immediately felt terrible. You ruined someone's life.
The dullness started to fill your eyes. You felt like you couldn't move. The feeling overwhelmed your body again.

"Fuck it, tell her it's a dare." You said.
Jungkook did so. They both talked for some more time and they got along. Everything was fine except for you. You felt terrible. You almost ruined someone's life. Is that all you could do?

Hoseok got to spin the bottle and it landed on Jimin. "Truth or dare?" Hoseok Asked Jimin. "Truth." He said.
"Damn you're boring." Hoseok Said as he was thinking of a question to ask. "Is it true that you have a kink for blindfolds?" He questioned Jimin. "Fuck you man!" Jimin said. "So is that a yes?" Hoseok Asked. Jimin nodded his head. There were more rounds of spinning and asking or daring. It was Jungkooks turn to spin. The bottle landed on...

You.

"Truth or dare?" He asked you.
"Dare." You said and immediately regretted your decision. Never EVER agree to do a dare. Well it was too late.
"We get to do whatever we want with your for 4 months." He said while looking at you with an excited expression. You got chills down your spine. "No!" You yelled. "I agreed to join bangtan and now you-" you were cut off by a slap. It seemed to humour the others. Tears were stinging your eyes. Your elbow heated up again. Everything started to hurt. You attempted to get up and run, but you were knocked down. Jimin was clinging to your leg. Everyone was looking at you in a psychotic way. You've never seen anything more frightening. You were getting pulled into the center of the circle. Namjoon, Taehyung were holding your arms. Jimin and Jin were holding your legs and Hoseok, Yoongi and Jungkook were holding the rest of you down.

"Stop!" You yelled. You didn't know what they would do next. This situation started looking like a rape scene. "If you're gonna kill me then just do it! I can't fucking take it anymore! Yoongi, you promised to kill me! You didn't! I was scared at first, but now I want you to end me! Fuck life! I live because I can't die!" You yelled out. "What?" You heard Yoongi ask. You realised you just blurted out your biggest secret. "I-" you tris to speak. Your eyes settled on a knife sticking out from Jungkooks pocket. "Alright then." Yoongi said. "But it will hurt a lot." He said. "Fine, as long as it puts me out of my god damn misery." You said. Tears were stinging your eyes.

You were soon being dragged off to the Hellish basement. You hated that place, but you were so happy to finally be put out of your misery. Everyone that betrayed you, everyone that hurt you, won't be able to hurt you anymore. Not anymore. Nothing will be able to hurt you anymore. It may take a few hours for you to be put out of your misery. For the pain to fade away. But in the end it's worth it. You were thrown into the floor. The impact scraped your knees. You were being harshly tied to chains. Your wrists hurt from the pulling.

"Get ready to be dragged to hell"

A/N

This shit is just sad.

-1024 words-