Freedom

The smell of nature and fresh air filling your lungs made you tear up from happiness. You were finally free. The tears stinger your wound, but you didn't mind. You needed to get as far away from this mansion as possible.
You were running and ignoring the pain you felt throughout your whole body. The happiness overwhelmed you and gave you more energy than you've ever had. Halfway through the forest you decided to stop by the bridge. The river was flowing beautifully and the moon was reflecting on its surface. You were never hapier in your life. The abuse is all gone. Your mother can't harm you anymore, father can't harm you anymore, they can't harm you anymore. You dropped down to your knees and started pouring out all of the happy tears. You've never felt this happy. You thought you could never be happy in this life ever again. Now here you are finally free. Your phone buzzed.

Message from: Hoseok

Hoseok:
Hey we know you ran away, bitch.

You didn't answer the message and ran. You ran to the city and immediately called Mina.

"Hey Y/N, what's-"
"MINA IM FINALY FREE!"
"They let you go?!"
"I RAN AWAY!"
"Then why are you crying?"
"IM HAPPY!!!"
"It's cold outside you should come over at my place."
"Ok"

You ran to Minas and ringed the doorbell. She opened it and you hugged her tightly. "Y/N, What happened to your cheek?!" She asked while looking at your terribly wounded cheek. "Long story! But I'm free Mina! I'm free!" You said inbetween sobs. You were dragged to her bathroom and she took care of your wound. "I can't believe it!" You said. "I'm finally free from that hell hole!" You continued ranting. Mina smiled at you. "I'm glad."

It was a couple hours of just chit chatting about what you missed out on.
You decided to play some board games and then watch some run episodes.
It was all fun when your phone started ringing.

Caller ID: AgustDick

(Yes you did rename them)

You decided to ignore it. You put your phone on silent and continued watching run with Mina. Your stomach was quite angry at you for not feeding yourself. Mina noticed. "Hey you hungry?" She asked. You nodded your head and then you both went to the kitchen. "Hm. We're gonna need to go to a store." She said. You sighed and decided to put on something from Minas. You needed to look as undercover as possible. You put on black ripped jeans, a white t-shirt with a black zip up hoodie on top and a sun hat (whatever it's called a black one) along with (sighs) those you know fucking Korean masks.

And so you went to the supermarket. You saw the van drive down the road. You pulled your mask higher and hat lower to hide your face. You seemed to remain unnoticed. "Is it them?" Mina asked you obviously concerned. You nod your head. You and Mina made it to the store and picked up random bullshit to eat. And then the unexpected happened.

Hoseok walks into the store.
So get this. THERES A CRIMINAL IN A STORE RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW.

you hide your face completely. Mina stands in front of you so that you're unnoticable. He seems to be pacing around the store like he knows you're here. You were sweating. "Mina give me the keys I'm running I can't take it." You said trembling. She passed you the keys and you casually made your was towards the exit. You opened the door and slipped through. It took you a awhile to notice that Hoseok was following you. The moment you noticed you sprinted to Minas. He sprinted after you. You tried not to scream. You weren't sure if they knew it was you. You eventually made it to the front door and twisted the key. The door wouldn't open. Tears were forming in your eyes again. You saw Hoseok sprinting at you from a far. Your legs gave out. You dropped to your knees.

"Hey, you need help? You seemed in a bad condition at the store." He said.

He doesn't know! You almost jumped up from happiness. You raised the pitch of your voice trying not to make it obvious that you were y/n. "Oh it's okay I think the lock is stuck." You said in that annoying voice. He twisted the lock and the door opened. It left you surprised. You thanked him and didn't make eye contact the whole time and also refused to shake hands or anything. These guys were far from your circle of trust. You said bye in you usual voice and that's what set it off.

"Y/N?" He asked calmly. You pretended to be confused. "Y/N? Who's that? I'm Yoonji." You said in that high pitched voice. Yes y/n changing one letter in Yoongis name is totally not suspicious. "Ah. That sounds fairly close to my friends name." He said.
You closed the door and then you got a text.

Message from Hoseok:

I know it's you.

Your heart dropped down to the pits of even deeper darker hell. You were panicking again.

A/N
Ayyy

Idk what to say. Hm.

-lots of 사랑 to yall-

-889 words-