100 reads

Your body heated up. You were bright red. Was this what a real kiss was? Or was he trying to take control?

You pushed back a bit, but he hugged you tighter. You both needed to breathe so he backed away. He saw your expression and laughed. "First time?" He asked smirking. This guy was absolutely SHAMELESS! "What was that?!" You yelled. You forgot how to speak for a moment. You froze up again as you looked over the edge of the bridge. You were standing there a moment ago, ready to jump. No.
It doesn't have to be that way!

I won't die!

I will fight as much as I can. I won't give up. Even after everything I've been through, I'll fight. Maybe there's still hope left?

"Not gonna jump?" He asked. You turned around and showed no emotion.
You heard the others break through the branches of the forest. You ran into the city. It wasn't that late so there would be people seeing you. They would help you! Right now you needed a part time job and the apartment back.

( I don't know how this stuff works but she got the apartment back lmao)

You bolted through the door and immediately layed down in the sofa. Ou looked through the windows to see if anyone was chasing you. You saw them walk by, but they didn't notice you. Relief flood in and then you began to think about what to do next. You left all of your stuff here in the apartment after running suddenly. You took your laptop and looked up some part time job offers. A knock was heard on your door. You got up and peeped through the hole.

It was them.

Your heart sunk. No. This can't be happening now! Now you're free and-

Your thoughts were cut off by the door opening. You didn't lock it.

"No. Wait, I'm free, right?! Please tell me I'm free!" You yelled. Hoseok grabbed your wrist. "Please! Tell me I'm free!" You begged. "Let's make a deal." Yoongi spoke up. "You can live seperately, but we get to see you whenever we want. If the deal is broken you'll be thrown into the basement agai." He explained. He brought out his hand for you to shake it, but you stood still.

Should you?

"Well, what if I don't agree?" You ask. "Well take you away right here, right now." He said still holding his hand out. You slowly brought up yours. You two were close to shaking hands, but you retreated. Y/N!

What the fuck?!

Shake it!

Don't freeze up now!!

"You're not gonna take it?" He asked you. "I will." You said. You shook hands and they left. Soon you started to pour out your river of tears you tried to hold back. What have you gotten yourself into?

You cried yourself to sleep on the sofa.

After a few hours of sleeping you woke up. You went up to wash your face. You were a bit hungry so you ate an apple.
You needed a part time job desperately.
You didn't even finish school and you're already dropped out. Why is life so hard? Why did you have to get kidnapped damn it! If only you were more careful!

You decided to go for a walk because you were suffocating in the air that you kept breathing in and letting out. You opened your window a bit for fresh air to come in  and then left. You were walking down the street that connected to your apartment building and the city centre. It felt nice to go and walk around in fresh air. You were so sick of hiding and running. You just want to live peacefully. All you have to do is be with them for a few hours and then you're free. You can do so much in this free world. You got a bit sad looking at all the teens meeting up with their friend laughing and having fun. If only Mina was still here. You can't forgive her for what she's done.

It was about an hour later when the sun started to set. The sunset was beautiful.
The blue and orange colours mixing into one another, playing around in the sky. You sat down on a nearby bench and enjoyed the view. It was a few minutes later when you decided to go to the park. Something unexpected happened. You saw 7 familiar figured walk in front of you. "What are you doing here?" Jungkook Asked you. You shrugged your shoulders. 7 criminals in a family park Isnt what you'd see every day."What are YOU doing here?" You asked. "We were looking for you Tae says. "Why? I'm free. You don't need me now." You said. "Yes we do" Yoongi said. "Why?" You questioned. "I think we should all hang out" Namjoon said.
"Oh lord." You said.

A/N

Boom bam, thank y ma'm!

24 hrs ago I'm (not) sorry had a little over 100 reads, but now almost 200?!

You guys r too nice uwu

-사랑해요

-853 words-