BAD ENDING

You were crying uncontrollably on the floor. Your heart was aching. The world betrayed you.

There are good things in this world.
Is what eomma Said, but she was wrong. Eomma lied. Father lied. Yoongi lied. Everyone lied.

This is too much pain to live. Dinas is gone, eomma is gone. Everyone you loved is gone. World is just a pitch black hole. Life is ecstasy.

Breathing is hard. Everything is hard to do. It's hard to move or open your eyes every morning. Not knowing what would happen next. What life would you be living if you haven't met them?

Would you be happy?
I doubt.
Would you find love?
I doubt.
Would all the lying stop?
I doubt.
Would there be anyone out there that cares for you?
I doubt.

It took you some time, but you got up and grabbed a piece of paper along with a pen.

Life is ecstasy.
It's not worth living.
I'm sorry to anyone that "cared" for me. If there even are people like that.
Don't act like you're sad.
Don't act like you care.
Don't call yourself my friend.
This world is enough pain. I don't need others to cause even more pain.
All you do is make me sad, even though that is your goal.

Goodbye.

Your hand was shaking and tears were leaking. You weren't about to end this all? This miserable life of yours is about to fade away. The restless days and nights are going to be no more.
18 years of comeplete misery.

You placed the paper down into the desk and went to grab your already prepared noose. You secured it to the ceiling and stared at it with dull, teary eyes. You went to grab a chair and put it below the now hanging noose. You grabbed your suicide note and placed it in front of yourself. Everything was set for you. All you need to do is climb up and push the chair down. You climbed up with a racing heart. It will all be over soon.

You were now standing on the chair, rope wrapped around your neck. Your breathing heavy and body shaking. You were facing the front door. So if anyone walked in, they would see your hanging body. You gathered up the courage and kicked the chair. You felt air beneath your shaking legs. The rope now strangling you. You were gasping for air. Tears were running down your face. You pulled at the rope, hoping it would release you. The pain was too much. After minutes of screaming and gasping for air, you felt all the pain slowly fade away along with your consciousness. After a few moments your eyes shut. Your body stopped moving. Your heart stopped beating.

The pain is gone.

BAD ENDING.

Just like to life, there's no good ending.