chapter five: talk

Error's Pov:

I felt so proud of myself when I finished the nice new red half sleeve sweater that I made for me, myself and I. the sweater had a soft texter and was stronger than my old one, I made sure of that because It was going to have to survive all my extreme fights with Ink. I felt a smile creep up my face as I lift up the red masterpiece so that I could get a better look at it. 'I would say I did a pretty good job, and maybe I can make something for Blue or the charas.' I think as I set the sweater side and grab a different color of yarn.

'I wonder why Ink suddenly stopped His Creation spree...' Ink had not created a thing for a full number of 5 hours, and that is what I called world record worthy. I may have to investigate just in case Ink is planning something big to try to stop me, but then again, Blue would have called to tell me what to look out for....oh! what if Ink died? Urgh! No! If Ink was dead then the multiverse would be crumbling to pieces!

'This really sucks, but in a way, It gives me a break.' I think as I start knitting a light blue scarf for Blue. Suddenly, my phone starts buzzing. I pick it up and check who it was before answering the call. After seeing who was trying to call me, I smile and swipe to the right.

"HEY! THIS IS BLUE!" A small but extremely loud voice could be heard from the otherside of the phone.

"Sup Blue, do you need anything?" I leave my voice to do whatever it wants. Blue already knew basically everything about me. Including the balance, and the way my voice glitches out when I'm scared or angry, or even when I'm sad. There was no need to hide my voice from him.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Blue screams, I could tell he was very excited for some reason.

"Yea...?" I respond, letting out a confused chuckle.

"INK IS SICK! THE CREATOR IS SICK! NOT FEELING WELL! AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?"

I take a second to think before answering. Blue's information was kinda going in one ear, and coming out the other. "....no..."

Blue once again squeals. "IT MEANS, INK WILL NOT BE CREATING IN THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS! YOUR GETTING A BREAK!" Blue practically screams.

I jump to my feet. "R-really?" I mumble.

"YES! AND I, THE MOST MAGNIFICENT SA- BLUE WILL HELP YOU.....WITH HEALING!"

"...wut" -__-

"YES! MY MOST COOLEST BROTHER IS OFF HELPING INK SO THAT THEY CAN BOTH DESTROY YOU! BUT NOT TO WORRY! I WILL MAKE SURE THEY WON'T FIND YOU IN UNDERSWAP!"

I sigh, knowing that blue just wants to help me. 'I guess I could pay a visit, if Blue's bro is actually going to be gone for a while like Blue suggested, then I should be ok....'

"Ok then, but the second your bro comes back I'm leaving." I grumble.

"THAT'S GREAT! KNOW GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE." Blue giggles on the other side of the phone.

"Ok, ok. I'm coming. Give me a sec." I giggle a bit with Blue before hanging up. I look down at the scarf I was making for Blue. It was not done yet, and I wanted to add something to it to make it look cool. 'Looks like I'll give Blue his gift some other time...' Before opening a portal to Underswap, I open a small portal to the Anti-void instead, and shove my stuff through it, the basket and everything. The only thing I keep are my glasses, in which I slipped into my pocket before heading to Underswap, closing the Anti-void portal as I open up Underswap and step through.

Blue Pov:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! It's going to just be Me and Error time! I have tacos, tacos, and lots of tacos ready for him! I have a plan on making sure that he eats, sleeps, and definitely showers. Like he REALLY needs one. why? Because only half the stuff that covers him is his cloths, and then the other half is all dried up blood and dirt. Hehehehehe! And then when after Error takes a nap or something, we can binge watch Stranger-Things or something on Netflix! And then-