chapter eight: dis be kinda short...

Blue's voice: NOT THIS, but this. :)

I'm too lazy to capitalize blue's voice.

2 days after- chapter seven- stuff happened*

Blue's house:

Error Pov:

It's been a full two days, and those days where full of Netflix and sleep and so on. after that shower I was pretty clean-for the first time in forever- smelling all nice and stuff. And I'm not covered in blood and dirt anymore. Blue even helped bandage me up, and he's been trying absolutely everything to get me sleeping to....

He even tried to teach me how to solve an extremely long math problem, thinking that I'll fall asleep out of boredom.

(ha! know I know that 5+5+5+6+6+7+8+9+2-4-8-132+5+6+8+3+100-6-5-4-3-2-1-7+45-87+67-4 =24 now!)

And somehow, -after the 39th try- he managed to get me to actually fall asleep. I slept for a full day yesterday, and then I ended up being full of the energy when I woke up, it was the energy that I could have had if Ink would just take longer breaks. In other words, I was the most powerful being in the multiverse... only for 10 minutes.

Yea, it did not last long... and I destroyed the couch and some of the floorboards. It was kinda like a sugar rush for me, and in the end coffee was the only thing that's been keeping me awake so far.

"Heya, how was the super long nap?" Blue hands me a cup of coffee with a spoon.

"Ehh... It was ok I guess...." I mumble. Me and Blue were in the kitchen kinda just chilling, I was sitting down and hugging a pillow to my chest while Blue was Standing on the other side of the kitchen table making himself some coffee.

"Did you have any dreams?" he asks.

"No..." I pick up my coffee and take a sip. Blue walks over to me and takes a seat.

"Really? Not a single dream?" Blue frowns before taking a couple sips of his own coffee.

"Nope. If I were to actually have a dream, It would be more like a nightmare... cuz Dream literally refuses to give me any positive emotions." I take another sip of coffee.

"Oh...." Blue sets down his cup and just looks at it as if he'd suddenly lost his appetite.

"Wanna watch Netflix?" I say, trying to lift the mood.

Blue looks up to me and smiles. "Sure! What do you want to watch?" He gestures towards the remote.

"hey, your the Netflix expert here, what do YOU want to watch?" I say, giggling.

"Aw com'on! My treat!" Blue walks over to the remote, picking it up. Then he turns on the TV.

Time skip~

I walk carefully and quietly, making sure that my steps wouldn't make the floor creak.

It was now night, me and Blue had watched a pretty scary movie on Netflix, so he insisted on me sleeping in his room instead of the couch. I'm guessing the movie scared the crap out of him, and he kept going on, and on about how theirs a monster under his bed and in the darkest corners of his room...

In other words, I did not get much of a choice. So I ended up sleeping on the floor of Blue's bedroom, making sure that Blue was "safe."

I had like a couple blankets with me, and a pillow. So it was not that bad, and it took only a couple minutes for Blue fall asleep. This however, gave me the perfect opportunity to sneak out. Honestly, Blue's house was getting kinda boring.

I continue my way down the hallway, dragging a blanket with me. The reason I had brought the blanket with me was just in case Blue had woken up for whatever reason and heard me wondering in the hallway. My excuse would be that I was that I was just thirsty, and needed some water.

'The perfect plan....' I think as I enter the living room. I look at the spot where the couch had once been. All that was left of it was, well.. nothing. According to Blue I just deleted it. 'i didn't even know I could do that.' 

I let out a snort. Blue didn't even ask for a new couch, he just stood there and waited for my energy rush to end.

I let my gaze follow up the wall, it had a pretty painting of the RUINS before they were ruined hung up on the wall. It was such a beautiful picture, but it was no competition against the night sky in Outertale. 

Speaking of Outertale, I felt like visiting the place.

I turn away from the painting, and open a portal just my size. It makes a glitching sound before switching to Outertale. I turn my head towards the hallway, hoping that I had not waken Blue.

. . .

Nothing.

Good.

I walk into the portal. Closing the portal behind me, my breath is taken away when the most wonderful things catch my eye. 

All kinds of stars where scattered across the night sky, some of them where in clumps all together and others were almost completely alone. I walk towards them, reaching out for them... I wanted to hold one of the stars in my hands. The Outertale skies were truly beautiful.

My thoughts were interrupted.

"...what are you doing?"

A/N: who will it be?! Error's true love!? Possibly Outer cuz so far he's winning?! Or will it be Fresh cuz I like the ship?! Or maybe.... NIGHTMARE?!?!?!? Tune in next time when I can decide who Error is gonna be with :')

(sorry dis be a short chapter.)