Chapter fourteen: le Dream

Dream's Pov:

I awake to the annoying beeping of my alarm.

"Aargh!!" I roll over and whack the beeping clock across the room. It stops beeping. I sit up and sigh, looking out the window. The sun was just coming up, just barely. You could still see some of the brightest stars.

Why did I set up my alarm to wake me up at 5:00 in the morning you my ask? Well, I'm the only one who keeps the 'no magics' spell thingy going and alive. (the only thing stopping Error from just portaling away.) I have to wake up as early as possible, and then do some wizardry stuff. No problem am I right? ....no. It was tiring. But, I still had to do it, I was one of the only sans's who could do wizard-like stuff, my limites were basically nowhere!

I get up and get dressed, and then -since this castle is so big, I'll make it easier for you- teleported down stairs to one of the empty rooms in which was very empty cuz I had no idea what to put in there. It was still night in Ink's AU, same with all the others, so not a single sans was in the castle except for the guards.

(A/N ASFGKGHJ BY THE WAY GUYS, IN THIS BOOK I HAS DECIDED THAT ERROR CAN'T TELEPORT, OR "TAKE THE SHORTCUT"

HE LOST THE ABILITY DO SO IN THE ANTI-VOID.

HE ONLY USES HIS PORTALS.

SO DREAM CAN TELEPORT AROUND THE CASTLE, WITHOUT HAVING TO BREAK HIS WEIRDO MAGIC WIZARDRY SPELL THINGY.)

:)

Time skip to when Dream does his magical weirdo wizardry thing~

After I was done doing my magical weirdo wizardry thingy, I then teleport to the kitchen. 'Time for breakfast!' I think as I roll up my sleeves and turn on the sink.

After I washed my hands I start making sandwiches. I get out the bread, the cheese, the meat, the mayonnaise, etc. I also get out two small plates, and then a cutting board. I place 4 slices of bread on the cutting board, and then add in all sorts of sandwich stuff to the bread. Once I was done with that, I close both sandwitches, and place then both on both of the plates I had gotten earlier. Why two sandwiches instead of one? Well, I'm not the only one just chilling in the castle. (beside the guards of course.)

I put my supplies back in their places before teleporting to the security room, I quickly sign into the small computer that was placed on a lonely desk in the center of the room lonely room. The screen flickers to a map of the castle. Since the map was way to big, I Ignored the small lines and squares that took up 90% of the screen. Instead, I went straight to the search bar. I type:

Cell #1.

We only had 2 Cells, and they used to be completely empty. But not to long ago, we had locked a certain somebody in Cell #1. I sigh in relief to see Error laying face first in his sad excuse for a bed on the other side of the camera.

I teleport back to the kitchen and pick up both of the plates, one plate on one hand, and one on the other. I then teleport to the door that belonged to Cell #1. I knock on it.

"H-hey Error? You awake?" I ask, scared that I'll accidentally get him mad.

No answer. "Come on Error, I know you're in there." I knock again.

"...No... go away......" a glitchy voice responds.

I sigh, and open the door a crack. Error was still laying face first on his bed, he hasn't moved an inch.

"I'm coming in..." I whisper, making sure I was loud enough for Error to hear me. I get a muffled 'argh' from Error in response.

I take this as an invitation and open the door only a little bit more, just so that I could fit through. I then slightly close the door behind me, leaving the door open only a crack. I then sit down on the ground in front of the door.