Chapter 24: awkward.

(A/N:

Lol, sorry for the long wait.

enjoy!!)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ink's pov:

Skull came to me with the recording at least and hour ago, but he was mainly in a panic and confused. I couldn't blame him though, the recording didn't exactly make much sense. After he had made sure that I had listened to it at least five times, he left to go check on Error, only to come back later telling me that Error had somehow escaped. I wasn't really happy about it, but it was bound to happen soon anyways.

Anyways, I then decided to call up a meeting and for the first time in months, and almost all the original Sanses; Papyruses and other monsters in the multiverse had come for the meeting. usually, we would only be able to get fifteen to twenty monsters interested in the meetings, but with all the stuff going on with Error in the multiverse newspaper we had gotten over 100. Me and Dream had to move all of them to the biggest room in the castle because they all couldn't fit in our small tiny baby meeting room without fifty percent of those monsters standing on the table, poking in through the windows, or standing on top of another monster.

I clear my throat loudly, gaining everyone's attention, and without hesitation, I pull out the recorder and hold the microphone next to it, pressing the button to start the recording.

*click*

. . .

"[frick...]"

"Language, Error."

"Where am I?!"

*shuffling*

"Ok Error, I need you to answer some questions. You are only aloud to answer 'yes' or 'no' Capeesh?"

"How did I get here?"

*clicking*

"I said, 'yes' or 'no' answers. Am I wrong?"

. . .

"Fine."

"Good."

*more shuffling*

"You were reported to be wondering around the original Undertale before capture. Were you planning to destroy the AU at all?"

"No."

"Were you planing anything at all?"

"No."

"Were you looking for something?"

"No."

"What were you doing?"

". . . No."

*thump*

"Never mind about the 'yes' or 'no' thing [darn it]! Tell me!!"

. . .

"I was bored. . . so I made a portal to a random AU. It was just a coincidence that I ended up in Undertale."

*clicking*

"And how do I know you not lying?"

"Nevermind. . ."

"What?"

"I said, Never. Mind."

". . .What?"

"No matter what I say, you will just always believe that I'm somehow lying. I mean, do you want me to lie and say that I was just about to end the multiverse by easily destroying that the AU? I could have done that years ago."