chapter seven: I like cereal.

At Blue's house:

Error's pov:

After Fell and Classic left, Blue called and explained that they just asked why I had popped into Classic's AU earlier, and that was it. Blue refused to tell me more, and even if I asked he would just change the subject. For example, what was going on right now actually started when I asked about it:

"EAT." Blue whispered into my ear as he grabbed a handful of cereal and shoved it into my face.

"Never!" I yell as I throw cereal crumbs back at Blue.

"DO YOU WANT TO HAVE MILK WITH YOUR CEREAL?" Blue growls as He grabs a carton of milk that was sitting on the table next to us.

"Argh! No! *coff* I don't want to smell like dried up milk for the rest of the day!"

"WELL, THAT'S WHY YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE A SHOWER AFTER THIS!" Blue smirks as he opens the milk carton and throws the lid on the table.

I was on the floor kinda leaning against the wall, while Blue was on his knees towering above me, I was also covered in crushed cereal. Blue had himself covered in some of the cereal but not as much as me. The reason why Blue was trying to "professionally" find ways to make me eat, and it was something Blue had not planned out to well. He had known that I haven't eaten in a long time, due to the fact that I did not need to eat. But according to the look on Blue's face back in the anti-void once I told him about it, I guess I had this coming.

Blue sat higher on his knees as he raised the milk carton above my head.

I raise my hands in attempt to cover my head. "No, wait! Couldn't you at least give me a cup or something to drink with-" too late.

Freezing milk poured down on me, making me immediately jump to my feet. It got on my cloths, on my jacket, on my NEW SWEATER. I couldn't see anything with the milk in my eyes, but I new where blue was.

"BLUE!" I yell as I run after the faint sound of footsteps that were running away.

I run into a wall.

"Ouch.." I mumble as I take a second to regain my balance and wipe some of the milk out of my eyes. I turn around to see Blue standing behind me.

"Ha!" I run up to him and tackle him in a wet hug. I wouldn't normally hug people, not even Blue, but I needed some revenge by getting as much milk on him as possible.

"AHHHH!" Blue yells, but the yells were followed by laughter.

"HEY! CALM DOWN! YOU WIN! YOU WIN!" Blue frantically yells. I break the hug by taking a step back.

"Uhhhh... so you do have washing machines here, right?" I say as I lift a part of my milk covered coat and try to squeeze some of the milk out of it. The globs of wet cereal where not only on me, but all over the floor and on Blue. Blue must have noticed and immediately went to the closest to grab a mop.

"I'M GOING TO NEED YOU TO TAKE A SHOWER WHILE I'M CLEANING UP, OK?"

"uhg... fine." I mumble as I take my glasses out of my pocket and set them on the kitchen counter. 'I would have to clean them later.'

Blue had already explained more than once about what to do while taking a shower, so I new plenty about what to do.

"Do you know where the towels are?"

"YES, THEY ARE IN THE CLOSET RIGHT NEXT TO THE BATHROOM." Blue turns on the sink.

"Ok then, but what if I get out of the shower before my clothes are not done washing? What am I supposed to wear then?" I ask.