Chapter 27: A Walk

Some time later:

Error slowly opened his eyes to a rather... excited Blue.

"ERRRRRROOOORRR!!!!"

"AhHhHHhHhHhHh!!!" Error screeched as he clutched his skull in pain.

Blue quickly stopped jumping around and ran over to the glitching skeleton. "Oh! Error! Are you ok!?" He said while shaking the other.

Error, too tired to really care, slowly nodded. "Oh good! I made tacos!!" Blue yelled as he let go and ran to the kitchen.

The glitching skeleton sighed with relief as he layed back down onto the couch. For some odd reason he felt a lot more tired than his usual tired... he closed his eyes, trying to remember how he had gotten here.

Then it hit him.

"Blue!!" Error yelled while standing up and running to the kitchen.

"Yes?" Blue said calmly as he put some tacos onto a plate.

"Did- did I tell Ink- and he- I-"

"Yes, everyone now knows that Ink never had a soul, (in an average kinda way) and why you destroyed!" Blue chirped happily. "Your going to join one of Ink's big meetings tomorrow, to well, explain everything- and meet everyone! This time without fighting!"

"He... he believed me?" Error croaked.

Blue chuckled as he walked over to Error with a full plate of tacos. "Full heartedly!! Can you feel it? He hasn't created a thing!"

Error paused, taking in the warm fresh air and the smell of finish tacos. No strings tugging at his soul, no new cracks being made. "Yes... It feels so nice..." Error whispered, mostly to himself.

"I'm so glad! Now move over, we're watching The Lion King tonight!" Blue yelled happily as Error moved to the side, letting him pass.

The glitching skeleton chuckled as he followed, accidently catching Stretch's gaze. He hadn't realized the other was here, since Blue always made sure the other was busy when Error visited. But right now Stretch was here, and leaning against the front door motioning for Error to come and join him.

Error glanced over to Blue, who gave him a reassuring smile, as if saying 'don't worry, its safe!'

The glitching skeleton sighed before walking over to the taller. "So..."

Stretch shrugged as he unlocked the door. "Mind walking with me?" He asked, avoiding Error's gaze.

Well, it wasn't much of a question it was more of a demand, making Error flinch. "S-sure, I guess." He said as he opened the door and walked out into the freezing snow.

He felt the door close behind him as Stretch started down the steps, snow crunching under his feet. They walked silently down Snowdin for a few minutes, only the sound of snow crunching under both of their feet as they walked along, even the wind was unmoving. It was reminding Error of the Anti-void.

"So..." Stretch said, breaking the silence. "Blue... told me everything..."

"Oh...A-and you believed him...?" Error hesitantly asked.

Stretch let out a chuckle. "Well, I can't lie without saying that I've been trying."

"O-oh... well, if it is too much- I mean-" He said, glitching a bit.

"N-no, no, no-"

"O-ok but you don't have to-"

"Its fine-"

"Yes ok-"

"It's perfectly fine I just-"

Stretch let out a long sigh. "I... I need to hear it from you."

"Oh..." Error paused, picking up a handful of snow and rolling it up in his hands. "Ok... I'm Error, f-forced destroyer of aus"

"Well, I know that." Stretch said with a shrug.

"Oh, um... how about I explain the Multiverse and why I destroy aus instead?" Error asked the taller.

"I guess that would be helpful..." He said quietly.

Error nodded, picking up more snow. "Lets see... the Multiverse is like a cup full of water, the edge of the cup being its limits and the water being all the aus."

"Erm.. well, if there's to many aus, the water will spill out of the cup, taking more water with it than given. Its kinda what I like to call a domino effect, which is when the aus bump into each due to the lack of space, and that au bumps into another au, which hits another au- ultimately destroying one another." Error's gaze wandered over to Stretch, who looked like he was lost in thought. "And, well, if they were to hit the original au... Undertale..."

"Then that would be the end... wouldn't it..." Stretch muttered.

Error nodded. "Usually to stop this from happening, I make sure there are no aus to bump into, making room for every original that I can. But...if the Multiverse's limit is abused too much... well..." Error hesitated, before throwing his snowball at a tree, watching as it erupts into thousands of tiny pieces before falling to the ground.

"...it will break..." Stretch whispered under his breath.

"Did that help?" The glitching skeleton asked.

Stretch kicked up some snow, turning back to Error. "Yea... it kinda did... it just felt a little more real when you were saying it."

Error chuckled a bit, realizing what the taller felt. "I know, it's going to take a lot to get used to... but hey, we don't have to fight anymore, right?"

"Yea... heh, I guess we should head back before Blue comes out looking for us. Heh." Stretch said with a grin.

Error hesitated before smiling back, glitching a bit as he turned back the way they had come, Stretch walking next to him. 

A/N: ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy I got a question, who is your favorite? (and yes you only have these as options :D)

Cross

Dust

Killer

Horror

------------------------

OK!! POLE VOTING THINGIE IS OVER!! 

and the winner is.... 

(dramatic sound effects) 

*Cross, with 6 votes!*

*Dust had 4, and Horror and Killer were tied at 2!* 

(I apologize  if you saw the notification and expected an update.... It'll happen soon tho! trust meh uwu)