27

1 Week Later (Sorry for the time skip.)

Riley POV:

Everything was normal, if you would like to call it that. I was in my room as usual on tumblr. Tumblr was life. I even had my tumblr pullover on with some sweats. Life was okay, I mean managed. I sighed I missed Tyler.

I looked down at my phone and there was a picture of him. He was chessing hard, and he had his black shades on. He looked so handsome.

I went back to my tumbling, and scrolled through random stuff, mainly One Direction Au meme. I looked to my right and realized I need more food.

I got out of my bed, and walked to the kitchen. Sitting there was someone I did not expect. Luna Bentley, what was she doing here. She looked up and smiled a soft smile at me.

"Hi." I said doing an awkward wave.

"Hey Riley." she said

"Not to be rude, but why are you here?" I asked her

"I need to talk to you." she said

"Okay?" I said sitting down, I grabbed my sippy cup which had chocolate milk.

"I'm sorry, I was being a bitch. I told you that breaking up with my brother was a good thing. But in a reality it hurt him. He is a complete wreck right now. His room there are tons of empty vodka bottles everywhere..." I cut her off.

"Luna, why are you telling me this, you wanted me to break up with him." I said rubbing my temples.

"That's the thing, I want you to get back together. I never realized it until now, but you make my brother happy. He actually loves you, and that's a first for him. I can see that you love him. He was crushed that you broke up with him. He has been a wreck like I told you. I told him that I told you to break up with him. He flipped out on my and started to drink again. He kept on repeating he is no good. You gave up on him, you want someone else to love you. So what I'm asking is go back with my brother please." she said

"Really?" I asked her

"Yes." she said

I have never gotten up fast enough. I ran to my room, and slipped my black uggs on. I packed a bag, and ran to the garage. I through my bag in the back, and pulled out of the driveway.

I saw Luna and rolled my window down. she walked up to my window.

"Riley, please don't hurt my brother. He means the world to me. I hate to see him sad. So this is a warning, if you hurt him won't be pretty." She said

"Okay, bye Luna." I said and sped to there apartment.

I grabbed my bag and ran up the stairs. When I reached the last one, I was breathing hard. Stupid stairs! I walked to there apartment number. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

Noah opened it up. He took a deep breath and looked at me. he engulfed me in a huge bear hug.

"I'm so happy you are here. He has been so fucking drunk lately. He is asking for you, and then breaks shit. Come inside." he said

I walked inside, the place was a mess. There were empty bottles everywhere, dents in the wall. It was horrible, his door was shut.

I knocked in his door, I opened it and his head was in his hands. I opened it and walked in. I knocked on the door again and he looked up.

"Tyler?" I asked

"Riley? Is that really you?" he asked

"Yea Handsome it is." I said

He opened his arms, saying he wanted a hug. I walked into his arms. He squeezed me then he pulled me close.

"Did you mean it?" he asked as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"No, not at all, I didn't want your sister to break us up. Plus if I told you, I think you would be in your sisters side." I said still hugging him

"No, I would have believed you." he said peppering kissing on my face.

"Can you be my boyfriend again?" I asked looking up at him through my eyelashes.

"Yes, I will be girlfriend." he said chuckling.

I put my arms around his shoulders. I out my head in his chest. I just held into him like he would let go.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked

I nodded and he attached his lips to mine.

Then some intense things happened.

😉😜😉😜😉😜😉😜😉😜😉😜

Comment

Vote

Follow