17

Riley POV:

I woke up with a pair of arms around me. I turned around and saw Tyler. He looked so peaceful sleeping. His features were calm, and he had a small smile on his face. He must have thrown the covers on me because they were all on me. His shirt was off, so all his tattoos were exposed. I laid my head on his chest, and I traced one of his tattoos.

It was a tattoo of a tiger. He had always had a love for tigers. His heart was beating super fast. I looked up at his face. His eyes were opened and he was looking down at me.

"Your heart is beating fast." I said putting my hand on his chest.

"I know, I told you it only beats like that's for you Riley Grace." he said

"Thank you, Tyler Waters." I said giggling

"How did you sleep?" I asked still tracing his tattoo

"Better since I'm with you." he said

"My boyfriend is so cheesy." I said

"But that's why I'm yours." he said kissing my forehead

"Yes, that's why you are mine." I said

I heard footsteps, and I knew those footsteps anywhere. My dad was going to wake me up. I looked at Tyler and I pushed him off the bed.

He looked at me like he was pissed I didn't have time for his sassy ness.

"Don't push me." he said through his gritted teeth.

"Hey, look take a deep breath because you need to hide, my dad is coming."i said

He took a deep breath, and he went into my closet. I gave him a quick kiss, I jumped in my bed. I pretended i was on my phone.

My dad knocked on the door, and he walked through the door. He smiled and sat on the edge of my bed.

"What do you want for breakfast?" he asked

"Pancakes and bacon, please." I said

"Okay." he said

He got up, and walked to the door. He turned around and smirked at me.

"By the way, you and Tyler are a cute couple. Don't worry I won't tell your brother." he said and walked out the door

I jut stood there stunned how did he know. I smacked my head. He always walks in at 5:30am every morning to see if we are okay.

"TYLER YOU CAN GET OUT OF HER CLOSET!" my dad yelled from I guessing the kitchen.

Tyler walked out and he looked at me wide eyed. He sat on the bed, and then laid down.

"We'll I guess the only person that doesn't know now is Noah." I said

"I guess so." he said rubbing the back of his neck

I got on his chest and just laid there. He was looking at with guilt in his eyes.

"What baby?" I asked

"I didn't mean to snap at you. he said

"It's fine." I said kissing his lips

I got up and went to my bathroom. I took a quick shower and other bathroom things. I changed into a old black cheer shirt, and hot pink nike tempo shorts. I slipped on my black nike socks on. I walked out of the bathroom and Tyler was in my bed.

"So how did you like last night." I asked biting my lip.

"You made me cum in about less than 3 minutes. So I'm going to say you are pro." he said cupping my face and kissing me.

"COME ON LOVE BIRDS!"i heard my dad yell

I pulled away fromTyler, and walked to the kitchen. Tyler followed me and picked me up and through me over this shoulder.

Tyler set me down in my seat. I say the plate of pancakes in front of me.

"Tyler, Prayer please." my dad said

"Thank you lord for giving us food. Also pray for the men and women that are serving our country. OORAH!" Tyler said

"OORAH!" My dad and I said.

We ate in silence, and I just looked up and Tyler winked at me.

"So what are you guys doing today?" my dad asked

"Ummm, probably going to my house, then to someplace cool. I'm not sure yet." he said

I put my plate in the sink. After I did the dishes. we were off to his house.

😳😍😳😍😳😍😳😍😳😍😳😍

Comment

Vote

Follow