Life Afterwards

Jaebum: happily working with Jinyoung on music, he got the job at the music agency as a producer, writer, and singer. He's finally chasing his dream with Jinyoung by his side encouraging him not to give up. Happy he can share his life and work with the ex-thief that he loves to pieces.

Jinyoung: working with Jaebum as a singer and songwriter, leaving his criminal past to chase his dream. He is no longer tormented by his memories of his earlier life, since he's incredibly happy making new ones with Jaebum who always stays by his side and is ready to protect him from anything.

Mark: eventually sold his house to move in with Jackson permanently. Is still a bit afraid of commitment, but he's working on it to be loyal to Jackson. Now acts as Jackson's assistant, helping him with any work that needs to be done in his career, and he's happy he can finally put himself to good use. Calls Jaebum occasionally, and the two are now close friends rather than enimies.

Jackson: enjoying his life even more now that Mark was permanently apart of it. He's helping Mark get over his love troubles, and he brings Mark nearly everywhere with him, even when he goes on tour. Sends money to Jaebum to help take care of Jinyoung, but Jaebum always tries to refuse it since he feels that they can manage on their own.

BamBam: in jail serving a less severe sentence due to Jinyoung telling the police that he was a victim too and explaining his story of being coaxed into joining Shadow.

Yugyeom: also in jail serving a less severe sentence thanks to Jinyoung vouching for him and telling his story as well.

Youngjae: in jail, life sentence. Though it was his father that taught him to be the man he was, Youngjae still seemed to have those twisted thoughts in his head, therefore making him unsafe to let free into the public. Currently going through therapy to see if maybe they can find the roots of his problems.

Shadow: no longer exists. With the capture of Youngjae, the people who were forced to work there are now free to do whatever they want. Many of them went to start a new life or chase their own dreams, while others didn't know what to do with their newfound freedoms. Either way, no one gets hurt anymore, and no one's life is at stake.