2

"Thank you so much sir." The stranger perched on Jaebum's couch said as he took a sip of the water Jaebum gave him.

Jaebum sat in a chair across from him, sizing him up. He was around Jaebum's height, could be a tiny bit shorter, but nothing super noticeable. His hair stuck a little to his forehead from sweat, and Jaebum wondered breifly why he would be sweating when it was freezing cold temperatures that night. Other than that though, his hair was pretty fluffy looking.

He had a faint scar on his cheek, not too noticeable, but still there. He was wearing fingerless gloves and a black leather jacket with tight pants and heavy black boots. He looked like someone who owns a motorcycle. Jaebum didn't know why that was his first thought, but honestly he looked like that.

The guy was pretty handsome too, to Jaebum's surprise. It was a weird thing to notice, but in the darkness of his front step Jaebum couldn't see the man's face too well. Now that he's inside, Jaebum could see that he wasn't very bad looking at all.

He had almond shaped eyes that were very vigilent, Jaebum could tell by the way the stranger immediately started looking around when he walked in. He had sort of puffy cheeks that were flushed red from being in the cold. And his lips were pink and pouty, perfectly shaped. Jaebum was suddenly jealous of this guy that looked like a super model.

"Do I look weird or something?" He asked, startling Jaebum with the question.

"Oh, no... I just..." Jaebum stuttered, a bit flustered from being caught staring. He immediately turned his head away, trying to change the topic. "Um... so... who are you, exactly?"

The man shook his head, placing his cup of water down on to the coffee table. "I'm no one you know, don't worry. It would be awkward if we had met before and you didn't remember me."

Jaebum was a bit relieved at that, yet he realized that the guy still didn't really answer his question. The only information he gave was something Jaebum pretty much already knew.

"But... who are you?" Jaebum asked again, a bit suspicious of not getting the man's name.

The stanger looked at the floor as if he were thinking of another way to avoid the question. "I'm just... someone who was in the neighborhood. I don't live around here, so I got lost easily. Thanks again for letting me in."

Jaebum got even more suspicious of him now. Twice he had the chance to get this guy's name, and twice he deflected the question. What was he trying to hide? He asked to come inside Jaebum's private home, the least he could do is state who he was.

"Why aren't you answering me?" Jaebum asked straightforwardly.

The stranger paused, his hands clasping together tightly. He chewed on his bottom lip as he looked like he was thinking again, and Jaebum wondered what sort of answer he was gonna get this time.

"I'm... I'm Jinyoung." The stranger, apparently named Jinyoung, stated.

Finally. A name. Jinyoung. Now they were getting somewhere.

"Okay, Jinyoung. Nice name. If you're not from around here, then what brings you to town?" Jaebum asked, watching Jinyoung closely as he adjusted his jacket.

"Um... well... I uh... have someone I visit frequently here. We went to the park down the street today and they went home but... I sort of got lost on my way back so..." Jinyoung explained, his eyes darting around again as he told the story.

This guy was suspicious. And untrustworthy. Jaebum knew this immediately. He hated judging people so fast, but Jinyoung wasn't exactly making himself seem like the most truthful person. Jaebum knew now that he should tread lightly with him just in case he was trouble.