44

The room was silent, with Jaebum staring at Yugyeom confusedly, wondering how he got over to Jinyoung so fast. For a moment everything was still, until BamBam made a move towards Yugyeom, pulling out a knife.

Yugyeom quickly tugged a hidden gun out of his belt holster, pointing it at BamBam just as he got within a few feet. "Drop it. Don't fucking move."

BamBam hesitated, having a silent eye contact conversation with Yugyeom before slowly setting down his weapon, raising his hands in surrender as he stared down the barrel of the gun pointed at him.

Jinyoung's eyes widened as he looked at Youngjae's still body on the floor, his gaze trailing up to Yugyeom who protectively stood between him and BamBam. "Yugyeom... what are you doing?"

Yugyeom sighed, rubbing his temples as if he didn't even understand his own actions. "I-I dunno I just... I couldn't let him do that to you... I've watched him take advantage of so many people... even myself and Bam too... I couldn't keep watching him do it... it's fucking disgusting..."

Jinyoung could barely wrap his head around what just happened. He never expected Yugyeom to turn on Shadow, let alone the boss himself. All Jinyoung could do was stutter out "Um... thank you..."

Yugyeom just shrugged, his eyes scanning Jinyoung from head to toe. "Are you hurt badly? Did he... touch you... there?"

Jinyoung let out a breath, shaking his head. "No, no, I'm okay. His hand only touched my hip area. But... really, thank you."

"No, I should be apologizing. I've... hurt you countless times, but it's all because he told me to." Yugyeom stated, unable to maintain eye contact with Jinyoung.

"Bullshit." Jaebum spat, unable to believe such a lie.

Yugyeom looked over at him, shaking his head. "No, you don't understand. I know it looks bad, and I know I've helped Youngjae this far, but- "

"You've hurt Jinyoung. I can't forgive people who carelessly treat others wrong." Jaebum said, glaring at Yugyeom with just as much hatered as he had for the ringleader of this mess.

"Jaebum wait." Jinyoung mumbled, letting out a long sigh. Jaebum frowned, wondering why Jinyoung opposed him from despising these people. "Youngjae... is a manipulator. He makes people think that doing all these bad things is right. That's why I was stealing for so long. I thought that robbing others was a good thing, I thought it was the only thing I could do, so I kinda understand where he's coming from."

Jaebum couldn't understand why Jinyoung was showing so much compassion for these two considering all they've done to him. "Still, that doesn't excuse it... these two have helped beat you senseless countless times. And Youngjae... he was about to fucking rape you... right in front of me... who the fuck does that?"

"It's not the first time." BamBam suddenly stated, catching everyone's attention. "It's... not the first times he's... y'know, had his way with us..."

BamBam then bent down and picked up his knife, making his way towards Jaebum. Yugyeom quickly cocked his gun and pointed it at him, to which BamBam raised his hands and slowly continued over. He cut the ties off of Jaebum's wrists, freeing him from the door he was attached to.

Jaebum didn't expect BamBam to turn on their side either, he thought he just surrendered since he was out numbered. Jaebum felt bad though, realizing that these two must've suffered their own torture just as Jinyoung had. Their situation wasn't much different. "I'm sorry... I didn't know..."

BamBam shook his head, helping Jaebum to his feet. "We're all victims. And honestly, Youngjae's a victim too. His dad was really mean and strict. He raised Youngjae to be the person he is today, we can't blame him for being fucked up since this is all he knows..."