Suicide Bridge (pt. 2)✔️

Background info: It's been about a week since you and everyone went to suicide bridge. Elton has told everyone to not watch the video because he wanted you to react to it. You all gather in their garage and watch the video play. What you see from there is surprising.

Enjoy...

     You drive up to the traphouse and open the gate. Once you get inside, you park your car. Today you and everyone else get to see the video of suicide bridge. You walk inside without knocking. You practically live there. You walk to the garage to see everyone but Sam in there.

     "Hey guys!" You greet everyone.
     "Hey y/n!" They all say in unison.
     "Where's Sam?" You question.
     "Right here." You hear from behind you. You jump causing everyone to laugh.
     "Don't scare me like that!" You join in laughing.
     "Sorry y/n, I thought it would be fun." You all finally stop laughing and sit to watch the video.
     "Before I start, I want to know how you guys planned this?" Elton asks. We all look at each other confused.
     "Planned what?" You finally ask.
     "You're telling me you didn't plan anything?" Elton says.
     "No, we planned nothing." Amanda adds.
     "Ok, I think you really need to see this video." Elton presses play.

We skim through the beginning and laugh when that lady scared us. We hear some noises we didn't hear before and also didn't hear noises we heard while there. It gets to the Ouija board and we all comment on how strange it was. We talk about Corey suddenly wanting to play but not that much.

     "If this is spooking you guys, wait till we go to sleep." Elton says. With that Corey stands up.
     "What the fvck is that supposed to mean?" He paces then sits.
     "You're scaring me Elton." You reply.
     "Just watch." He presses play.

     It's the part where you are all going to sleep. Corey lays down with the flashlight and we all start laughing. We say a few things and turn our attention back to the video. Amanda is by the wall with Elton on her other side. You're in between Elton and Sam. Corey is on the end and Colby had the bright idea of trying to sleep on the wall. We all laugh, then continue. Corey shifts, then sits up. His eyes are still closed and he stands, then walks away. We all comment on how strange it is that his eyes are closed. He comes back and lays down.

     "He probably went to pee." Sam says.
     "Do you remember that?" You ask.
     "No, I don't." Corey looks terrified.
     "Why would he pee with his eyes closed?" Elton asks looking at us all. We are all speechless.

     We look back and Elton presses play. Next Sam gets up, and comes back after staring at Elton. You sit up, eyes closed like everyone else. You watch yourself walk in the same direction. You walk back and just stop, starting at Elton. It sends chills down your spine. You lie back down. Colby then stands and walks on a small ledge backwards. He comes back and stares at Elton. Like everyone else, his eyes were closed the whole time. Amanda then stands and walks in the same direction. Suddenly Corey gets up and walks that way. You all start getting tense.

     Next, you watch Sam, you, Colby, then Amanda all stand and walk over there. Elton pauses the video.

     "What the actual fvck?" You mumble.
     "You swear no one planned this?" Elton asks once again.
     "I swear." Amanda says.
     "I'm terrified." Is all Sam gets out. Colby stays silent.
     "Just watch." Elton plays the video.

     We all come back and surround Elton. We stare him down. Suddenly we all lay back down and go right jack to sleep. The video finishes with us waking up.

      "Why did that happen?" Colby asks.
     "Maybe because Elton didn't play the Ouija board?" Corey suggests.
     "But he did play." Amanda points out.
     "Was it because of the blood?" You ask.
     "Maybe." Elton replies.

     You end the video and everyone goes back to their daily things. You are all freaked out.

The End

     So like yea, I totally just recreated the suicide bridge thing just adding you. It's lit.

-Smiles
(Edited)
     I love this so much.

-Smiles