Date Night✔️

Background info: you and Colby have been married for 5 years. You have two kids. One is 4 and the other is 2. You both decided to go on a date night, so you leave the kids with their Uncle Sam and Aunt Kat. (Just imagine aw)

Enjoy...

"Delilah! Eli! Get down here!" You yell for your little children. They made a huge mess in the living room.
"Yes mommy?" Delilah, the oldest, asks you.
"Why did you leave the living room a mess?"
"Cuz mommy we wanted to pack for auntie Kat's." Delilah reasons.
"You can do that after you clean the living room."
"Yes ma'am." Eli replies. They both start working together to put the blankets and pillows back where they found them.

You never cared if they had fun, as long as it was safe and they cleaned up after they were done. You loved seeing your two kids get along. They finish with the last blanket and run up to their rooms.

"Hey babe." Colby greets, wrapping his arms around you and kissing your cheek.
"Where have you been?" You ask turning around in his arms and hugging him.
"I was with Sam helping him get food for the kids." You laugh.
"Could he really not get it himself? Or ask Kat?"
"Kat is preparing for the kids. And he was about to just get them soda, and pizza rolls." You bust out laughing.
"Why do they have to prepare so much? The kids love being there." Colby shrugs and kisses you.
"Ewwwww their lips are hugging!" You hear Delilah's small voice shout. You and Colby laugh while Eli just looks confused.
"Come on, lets go to Auntie Kat's." You motion for everyone to get in the car.

You and Colby are in the front with the kids in the back. You all sing happily to the music until you arrive to Kat's. You grab the kids and their bags, then head for the door. You ring the doorbell.

"Auntie Kat!" Delilah yells, running up to hug Kat.
"Uncle Sam!" Eli hugs Sam while you and Colby just stand there smiling.

     "Come on in!" Kat opens the door wider for you and Colby. You both walk in and Sam closes the door.
     "You guys ready for a great night?" Sam asks the kids. They smile and nod.
     "You too be good, and use your manners." You kiss the top of both their heads.
     "Yes ma'am." Delilah says smiling.
     "Well, you guys have fun!" You and Colby wave goodbye and walk out.

     You both went back to the house to relax before your date. You were there for about an hour before you started getting ready. You put on a flowy y/f/c (your fav color) dress and some black heels. You do simple makeup and curl your hair.

     "You look beautiful, babe." You smile at Colby and hug him.
     "And you look very handsome." He kisses you. You both head towards the car.

     You got to the restaurant and got your table. You both talked and ate the whole night. For dessert you both split a peice of cake then went home. You got the kids the next day.

Author:

So it wasn't that long, oh well. Also, I'm out of ideas. If I come up with an idea you'll get an update, otherwise this might not update for a bit.

-Smiles
(Edited)
Yea, I'm still alive. How are you guys? Got any ideas? Anywho, byeeee.

-Smiles