Chapter 1 - Beginning

It was a sunny day on the Isle of Berk. The chief, also known as Hiccup, was there standing in front of his house.

He took a deep breath and smiled. It was a great day for a flight around Berk. The weather is clear as usual.

"Come on, bud! Let's get ready." He said to his dragon buddy, Toothless. A black night fury he found when he was a teenager.

Toothless nodded and they flew around exploring the sea coast and islands.

•• Meanwhile ••

At Berk, Astrid, a viking gal, also Hiccup's girlfriend, was helping new teenagers in training dragons at the academy with the gang.

They were training a huge Timberjack, a sharp class dragon. After a few hours of training, the gang went home for some rest.

Astrid waited for her boyfriend Hiccup, to meet her at the academy. Hiccup came with 3 bags of dragon eggs he found during the explore.

"Woah! How did you find all these?" Astrid said in surprised. "Well, a little of exploring must have gotten a lot more bigger." They laugh and talk as they walk to the hatchery.

•• In the hatchery ••

They met Hiccup's long-lost mother, Valka. She was such a beautiful woman with dark brown hair and wonderful smile.

"Hey mom! I got these eggs when I explore this afternoon.. Should we hatch them all?"

"Well, what do you think? Oh hey there Astrid! How's your day?" Astrid smiled and replied, "It's great, I guess.."

Valka laugh and said, "Now you two get some rest or maybe have some fun. It must be a tough day for you two.."

"Okay.. See you later mom." Hiccup replied.