Chapter 6 - Astrid's Pain

•• Hiccup's house ••

Hiccup opened the door and welcomed Astrid like yesterday. He brought her upstairs to lay her down and take a look at her little cut.

"Where's your mom?" She asked. "Hmm. I don't know.. She's probably checking on the hatchery now."

He opened the door of his room and let her in.

"Woah! Nice room filled with-" Astrid looked around. "Drawings and books.. Yeah weird huh?" Hiccup make his bed and clean his desk.

Astrid giggled. "Sit here." He pat the bed and prepared some lotions.

"Stay here while I get a drink down in the kitchen.. Be right back." Astrid nodded and sat down on the bed.

•• A few minutes after ••

"I'm back!" Hiccup opened his door bringing a glass of water. "What took you so long?" Astrid grinned.

"Well, my mom's home and I need to talk to her for a few minutes and I told you were here.. So yeah."

He chuckled and Astrid laughed. "Okay.. Now, lay down." Astrid layed down. Hiccup take a little look at her back.

"Astrid, what on Thor's name is going on with you? This isn't just a little cut Astrid. It's swollen and there's 3 of them.. Oh Odin! Why didn't you tell me so I can hurry?" Hiccup looks so caring and cocerned about Astrid's cuts.

"Alright! I'm sorry, okay? But I'm fine. I'm doing great.. It's hurt-less."

Hiccup shook his head. "Fine.. Stay still. This might hurt a little. Or maybe a lot worst.."

He put a little lotion on his fingers and slowly rub it on Astrid's back. Astrid groaned in pain and felt like someone's chopping her body into pieces. She moved her body but Hiccup hold her and said, "Come on, Astrid. Hold on just 2 more times.."

"I can't." She let out another groan as Hiccup rub another lotion to the rest of her cuts.

"There.. It's done." Hiccup look at her. "Ughh! Finally! What a relieve." Hiccup laughed as he tidied the bottles of lotion.

"What's so funny? It hurts a lot you know. Can't you even feel me?" Astrid holds her back still in pain.

Hiccup smiled. "That's what happens when you lied about your cuts.. Here take a drink."

He offered a glass of water and Astrid took a sip of it. He took a book, sat on the corner of bed and started to write something.

Astrid looked at him in silence. Then, he looked at her. "What? What are you looking at? Why are you staring at me like that?" He chuckled. She looked down, still laying on the bed.

Hiccup felt pity for her and stopped writing. He put his book on his desk and crawled beside her. He sat there, pulling a blanket and started to cover his girlfriend.

Then he went inside the blanket and lay down beside her. She hugged him tightly and nuzzled him.

Hiccup stroked her hair. "Does that still hurt?" She nodded and started to close her eyes. Hiccup sighed and moved her head to his chest. And she fell asleep.

•••

Admin: D'awwww... Look at you two.. THIS IS FREAKIN' AMAZING!!!!

Astrid: Shhh.. You're ruinning the moment!

Admin: Alright! Fine.. *pouts* *snaps* Hey, Valka.. It's time for grandbabies!! *shouts*

Astrid: What the f*ck?!? Come back here you!! Imma get you for this!!

Admin: Aaaa!!! Help!!!