Chapter 32 - Double Trouble

Hiccup and Gobber walked to the twins' house. "So, what kind of trouble is going on today?" Hiccup asked. "Hmm nothing much. As usual."

They arrived at the twins' house. Hiccup was pretty surprised to see what's going on. "Hey! Get me out of here!!" Tuff said. "Yeah!! Sticking with him inside a trap makes me feel gross." Ruff added.

"Who on Thor's name did all..this?!?" Hiccup chuckled and crossed his arms. Gobber laughed. Ruff and Tuff look at each other and shrugged.

"Whoo!! Yeah!! Haha! Hey, Uncle Tuffnut, look what we got." Colt and Skye came out of Ruff and Tuff's house, lifting their helmet, laughing.

"Owh yeah? Look who's here." Tuff crossed his arms and Ruff pointed to Hiccup. The kids turn and saw their father standing in front of them. Colt hid the helmet behind him and said, "Eh.. Hi dad!" Skye grinned.

Hiccup raised an eyebrow. "Care to explain who did this trap?" He asked. Skye glanced at Colt. "We did."  Colt bit his lower lip and look at Ruff and Tuff.

"See! They did this! You little...KIDS!! I'm gonna get you for this!" Tuff shouted, still trapped inside a net along with Ruff.

"Owh yeah? You can't even get yourself out there. How are you gonna get us?!" Colt and Skye burst out laughing. "Oh I can and I will get myself out here." Tuff moved around and around. "Right. Guess I can't get myself out here."

Ruff hit Tuff on his head. "Dummy." She crossed her arms. Hiccup shook his head. "Alright. Stop it." He chuckled. "You did..this?"

The kids nodded. "But how? I haven't even thought you." Colt glanced at Skye and look back at Hiccup. Both of them shrugged. Hiccup turn to Gobber and he shrugged.

"Did mom thought you?" He asked. "Or maybe. Nah nevermind. I know you're geniuses." Hiccup chuckled. "You're not mad?!?" Skye asked. "Why should I? You just did something incredible without me teaching you. Now let's go home." He smiled.

Colt and Skye look at each other, smiled and walk home with Hiccup. "Wait. What about us?!?" Tuff groaned. "Yeah. What about us?" Ruff crossed her arms.

"You get yourself into a kids' trap, you have to get yourself out of it." Gobber chuckled and walked away.