Chapter 40 - Happy Anniversary

Two days passed. It's Hiccup and Astrid's anniversary. The kids prepared some special breakfast for them like they planned.

They went to their parents' room and sneaked in. Hiccup was still asleep beside Astrid. Nuzzling her under the blanket. Skye went up on the bed and sit there. While Colt peep under the blanket.

He gasped and Skye look at him. "What?" She whispered. Colt look at her and shook his head. "He's shirtless as usual." He pointed to his dad and Skye giggled.

Colt went up to the bed and started jumping. Skye followed him. Hiccup open his eyes and sit up. "Happy Anniversary dad!!" The kids went to him and hug him.

"Aww thanks you.." He smiled and hug them back. The kids smiled. "We're just gonna go and leave you two alone now. We'll be downstairs if you need us. And we have a little surprise for you.." Colt said. They went outside and close the door.

Hiccup chuckled and glance at Astrid who's still sleeping. Skye opened the door and peep. "Don't forget to give mommy a sweet, big hug.." She grinned and closed the door.

Hiccup shook his head and turn to Astrid. He lean next to her and smiled. He pull her close and hug her. "Morning sleepyhead.." He said.

Astrid rub her eyes and look at him. "Happy anniversary, my dearest Astrid.." He smiled. Astrid giggled. "You too, honey bunny.." She poke his cheek.

Hiccup smirked and nudge her face with his nose. Astrid kissed his cheek as he stroke her hair. "Any plans for today?" She asked.

Hiccup shook his head. "Come on, let's go get breakfast and enjoy our day. Me and you." He stood up and open the cardboard.

"You said you don't have plans.." Astrid sat up and look at him. "I don't.. But I have special plans to do with you.." He smiled as he put on his clothes. Astrid shook her head and smiled.

They went downstairs and saw a special breakfast on the table. Both of them sat down on the chair and start eating. Just then the kids appeared behind them.

"Do you like it?" Colt asked. Hiccup and Astrid look at each other then glance at them. "You guys made this?" Astrid asked. "Eh.. Yeah.. Surprised?" Skye said.

"It's amazing.. Thank you.." Astrid smiled and gave them a big hug. "Okay then.. Me and your mom are going on some little exploring today so.. If you need anything, just go to your grandma." Hiccup smiled as he finish his breakfast.

"Okay.. Have a nice day!" The kids went outside and play. Astrid smiled. "So, where are we going?" She asked.

"Oh.. Trust me. You're gonna love it." Hiccup replied.

•••

Admin: ARGHHH WHERE ARE THEY GOING?!?!

Hiccup: Somewhere.. I call it my special, kidnapping plan. *winks*

Admin: ARGHHH WHERE ARE YOU TAKING HER?!?!

Hiccup: ......

Admin: ......

Hiccup: O..kay.. I'm just gonna go now..