Chapter 35 - Escaped

"Hey uh.. Big guy! Yes. I'm talking to you." Colt said to the guard. The guard look back at him.

"Be quiet!" He said.

Colt glared at him and roll his eyes.

"Do you have a name?" Colt asked.

"No." The guard replied.

"Okay.. Do you have some snacks?"

"No."

"Are you okay?"

"Will you stop asking me?!? I'm feeling annoyed right here, right now! Huff.." The guard crossed his arms angrily.

"Do you like your job? As a guard? Just standing here with nothing to do? Being annoyed by the prisoners? Do you like it?" Colt asked once more. The guard look at him and sigh.

"Well I tell you. There's a whole lot of things you can do out there.. You know.. Like..uh fishing, sky diving, flying, exploring, setting traps for fun, watching sunsets, play along in the beachside, laugh, talk, run, be free.." Colt smiled.

The guard look at him. "What?" Colt asked. The guard sighed. "I've always wanted to be free. But really, no one ever let me.. And I guess no one except me wants to be free."

"Excuse me. Did you say 'no one'? I'm afraid you're mistaken." Colt smirked and the guard smiled. He unlocked the door and let Colt out. "Let's be free." He said.

Both of them sneak out of the dungeon and finally reached the door. They opened it quietly and managed to run away.

Hiccup arrived at the island when he saw two guys running out. "Hold on there, bud. Wait. Is that Colt? What's with that guard who's with him?" Hiccup ran up to them and called. "Colt!"

Colt turn back and saw his dad. "Dad? Dad!!" He run to his father and hug him. "Are you okay? Are you hurt? What's with this guard running beside you?" Hiccup asked.

"I'm fine. And please don't hurt him. He just wanted to be free." Colt explained. "Well okay then. You're free now." Hiccup chuckled and the guard run to nowhere.

"Let's go home.." Hiccup said. "Yeah.." Colt replied. They flew home safe and sound without Dagur noticing he lost his prisoner.

•••

Dagur: NOOOOOO!! WHERE IS HE?!? ARGHH YOU DUMMIES!! YOU CAN'T EVEN GUARD THE DUNGEON!

Admin: Lol bye.. Imma kick you out of the story and I ain't calling you again. *kick Dagur out of the story* Mission accomplished. XD

Hiccup: Hey, Colt. How did you managed to get out?

Colt: Long story, dad. Long story..