Chapter 11 - A Walk After

After the dance, Hiccup decided to take Astrid for a little walk. It's a great night for a little walk. They hold each other's hand.

"I am so in love with this.." Astrid hang on Hiccup's hand and let out a sigh.

Hiccup smiled, "Yeah.. Me too." They found a bench and decided to take a sit there. Astrid seems shivering and Hiccup noticed her. He put off his vest and wrap her with it.

"Heh. Thanks.." She grinned and leaned on him. He place his head on hers. "Love you, babe.." She said, looking up at him.

"Love you too, milady.." He smiled and kissed her forehead. She smiled, enjoying the moment.

"Hiccup?" She asked. "Yeah?" Hiccup answered. "What if someone cheated our love? What should we do? What if someone cheated on me? Or you?" She started to think negatives.

Hiccup wrap his arms around her and said, "Astrid, stop thinking negatives. No one would do such things like that.."

"But what if? Will you be mad at me?" She started to panic.

Hiccup chuckled. "Nah.. I won't be mad at you. Who says that?"

Astrid laughed and said, "Once again. I love you babe. I'll always love you.. Even if somebody cheated on me or you.. I'll still love you."

Hiccup sighed. "And I'll love you too. Always. I'm never gonna leave you cause I'll always be here to love you.." She smiled.

"Thank you.. For everything. You know, without you I might suffer from a 'thirstyness of loving you' disease." Hiccup laughed. "Me too, Astrid. Me too.. And if it wasn't because of Toothless, we won't get to this far."

"Haha. Yeah. Toothless' a real matchmaker.." She laughed and Hiccup smiled.