Chapter 19 - Baby Bump

After the wedding, Hiccup and Astrid went on a honeymoon with Toothless and Stormfly. They went out for 2 weeks but now they're back.

•• 2 days after the honeymoon ••

Hiccup was helping Snotlout rebuild his house because of a storm that went while they were away.

After they finished rebuilding, Snotlout said, "Hey. Thanks for helping!" Hiccup laugh. "No problem."

"So, how's your relationship with your new wife?" Snotlout ask as he went down using the ladder.

"Heh. Great. How's yours? What happen to you and Ruffnut? Did she try to bury you alive again?" Hiccup laughed.

"Nah. We're doing fine.." Snotlout smiled and waved at Ruff as she was standing in front of her house. Ruff waved back and smiled.

Hiccup stared at them, shook his head and said, "I'm going home now. My wife awaits.." He laugh and walked home.

"Hahah okay.. Thanks again." Snotlout said and he nodded.

Just then, Astrid ran towards Hiccup and bump him then both fell on the ground. "Woah. You should stop surprising me like that.." He laugh as she landed on top of him.

Astrid laugh. "There's something I need to tell you.. But not here. Somewhere hidden.." She stood up and dust herself off.

"Okay. What is it?" He stood up. "Come on.." She grab his hand and pulled his to somewhere hidden.

"Woah. Right.. Are we here?" He asked and she nodded. Astrid was really panic by now and Hiccup seem to notice. "What's wrong?" He asked.

She shook her head. "Nothing.." She tried to hide it but her heart was telling her to tell the truth.

"Astrid.. Don't try to hide anything from me. I'm not gonna be mad at you. I promise.. Now.. What is it?" He asked her once more, holding her hands.

"You promise?" She answered him and he nodded. "It's nothing." Hiccup raise an eyebrow and gave her a glare.

"Okay, fine! I'll tell you.." She sighed and bit her lip. "I'm. Uh.. We are.. Uhm. Ugh! Why is it so hard to explain?!?" She got panic once more.

"Hey. Calm down.." Hiccup held her shoulders and nodded. Astrid bit her lip and start talking. "Oh Thor! Please don't get mad at me! I know nothing.."

"Astrid.. What are you talking about?" Hiccup asked confusedly.

"It's about the baby!" She shrieked but then realize what she just said. She covered her mouth and mumbled, "Oops.. Oh Odin! What did I just do?!?"

"Wait, did you just say 'baby'?" Hiccup asked her. "You're?" She nodded, scared.

He smiled and chuckled. "That's it? Is that all? Why are you so scared of me getting mad at you?" Hiccup looked at her. She was hugging herself, in a really panic condition.

"Hey. Listen.. Look at me." He hold her hands and turn her to him. She look at him, still bitting her lip. "I'm not mad at you. In fact, I'm so proud of you. Don't worry.. You'll make a great mom." He put his hand on her face.

She smiled a little and giggled. "Are you serious? You're not mad?" Hiccup shook his head. "Nah. What makes you say that?"

"Because you're just gonna waste your time in taking care of me.. You're a chief, Hiccup. You remember that? It's your job.." She explain to him. He chuckled. "But taking care of my wife is also my job. Am I right?"

He poke her tummy and Astrid laugh. "Okay, okay. I get it. Stop doing that. You're disturbing the baby."

He laugh. "Heh.. Alright. Let's get you home." She nodded. He put his arms around her and walked home.

•••

Admin & Valka: GRANDBABIES!!! FINALLY!!! GRANDBABIESSSS!!!!

Hiccup: Mom.. Stop..

Valka: GRANDBABI- Okay, okay..

Admin: Nyiahahaa!! GRANDBABIE-

Hiccup: Ahh.. You too admin..

Admin: *sighs* Fine..