Chapter 18 - The Wedding

It was 3 days after the awkward proposal Hiccup made to Astrid. Today was their wedding. They both are very excited but also scared at times.

Hiccup was preparing himself in his room. Toothless look through the window.

"Hey bud. How do I look?" He smirk and sighed. Toothless grinned.

"Today's gonna be different, bud. No more worries nor crazyness of being in love. Just the two of us enjoying the memories we had yesterday. Am I right?" He asked.

Toothless glared at him. "What? She's mine now and forever.. No one could take her away from me." He laugh and shook his head.

•• Meanwhile ••

Astrid was fixing her hair along with Stormfly on her side. "It's the day girl.. I can't believe it was real. It was like I just met him yesterday in a fairy tale." She sighed and Stormfly roared.

"I know.. I just can't believe I went through all this. The fun we had, the crazyness.." She shook her head, smiling.

"It's gonna be different now.. No more worries of being cheated. He's mine now and forever.. No one could take him away from me." She nodded.

•• 1 hour later ••

The wedding starts. Everyone stood up to see Hiccup walking above the red carpet. He smiled and stood in front of Gobber. He welcomed him on the podium and waited for Astrid to come.

Five minutes after, she came walking towards the podium. Hiccup smiled and was amazed by her beauty once more. She stop and stood beside him.

"Wow." He whispered onto her ears. She look at him and smiled. "What?" He lean over to her and said, "I'm surprised to see a beautiful lady standing beside me.."

Astrid laugh a little. "Don't be ridiculous. You look awesome too.." She punch his shoulder. "Ouch!" He rub his shoulder and smiled at her.

Gobber cleared his throat and start talking. "Do you, Astrid Hofferson take this little runt of yours-" He started clearing his throat once more and everyone laughed. "Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III as your lawfully wedded husband?"

She look at him and smiled. "Of course I do."

"And do you, Hiccup Horrendous-" Gobber start coughing fakely and everyone laugh once more. "Haddock III take this beautiful young lady as your lawfully wedded wife?"

Hiccup look at Valka and Toothless then glanced at Astrid. "I do."

"Okay.. If Astrid can bear the smell of this talking fishbone, you may kiss the bride." Gobber laugh.

Hiccup shook his head and turn to Astrid. She look at him. "Hey fishbone.." She laugh. "Who are you calling fishbone?" He said.

"You.." She smirked at him and held his shoulder. "Oh yeah?" He said, pulling her closer to him.

"Think twice, milady." He kissed her happily and everyone cheered. He pulled off and smiled at her. She look at him and smiled.

•••

Admin: *stood up and whistles* *claps and cheers* *throws a bunch of flowers* *cries a lake* THAT'S MY BABY!! MAMA LOVES YA DEAR!! *wipe my happy tears* I'M SO PROUD OF YA!!

Astrid: Who are you talking to?

Hiccup: Haha! Yeah. Are ya drunk?

Admin: Oh ignore me.. I'm just too happy to be drunk..