Chapter 45 - Yours Forever

(( Flashback ))

Astrid found Toothless. "Get down!" Toothless rushed over to Astrid. She was ready to swing her axe when Hiccup stood up. "No, no, no it's okay.. She a friend."

"You scared him!" He said. "I scared him? Who is him?" Astrid let out a heavy breath. "Astrid, this is Toothless.. Toothless, Astrid." Hiccup said as Toothless growled.

Astrid ran off through the woods. "Duh duh dun.. We're dead. Whoa, whoa, whoa where do you think you're going?"

Hiccup rushed to the cove as quickly as possible when he remembered the time he hung Astrid on the tree.

((Admin: Hung? XD Pfft..))

"Hiccup! Get me down from here!!" Astrid shouted as she hung up on the branch. "You have to give me a chance to explain.."

"I am not listening to anything you'd say!!" She shouted. "Fine.. Then I won't speak.. Just let me show you.. Please, Astrid.."

(( End of flashback ))

Hiccup arrived at the cove. Astrid was there, sitting upon a rock. The rock she sat when Hiccup saw her sharpening her axe. That same rock. It was still there.

Hiccup walked to her. He hugged her from the back. "Remember this place?" He asked. Astrid look up at him and nodded. "I'll never forget this.."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Hiccup asked. "Tell you what?" Astrid replied. "That this is your favorite place to go when you feel lonely.."

"Owh.. Well, I thought maybe you'd find out on your own." She said. Hiccup rolled his eyes. "You scared me."

"Why?" She asked. "I thought Dagur came back and kidnapped you.." He chuckled. "What?! No!" Astrid punch his shoulder, laughing.

"Why would he even kidnap me again after trying and failing?" She said. "After all.. I am yours.. Forever.."

((Admin: Fireworks appeared magically in the background. Lighted up by a random dragon. Everyone clapped and cheered. THE END.))

•••

Admin: Your wish is granted. *inserts happy emoticon* *stood up and whistles* *sheds happy tears* I can't believe it's the end of the story. :')

Astrid: Yours, Hiccup.. Forever..

Hiccup: Yepp.. I'm pretty much a lucky guy..

Admin: MY BABY BOOS ARE GROWING UP! OMFGGGG