Chapter 42 - The Cliff

They went out for an evening flight and landed on the edge of a cliff. Hiccup get off Toothless and look back at Astrid.

She get off Stormfly and sat down. Hiccup sit beside her and wrap his arms around her. Astrid rest her head on his shoulder. Hiccup smiled as they watch the sunset.

•• At home ••

Colt and Skye were jumping on their bed. Valka came in. "Kids no jumping on the bed.. You might fall and bump your head.." She said.

Colt sat down on his bed and asked. "Where's mom and dad?" Skye sat down beside him. "Yeah.. I thought they were just exploring.. They should've been back by now." She said.

Valka chuckled. "They're not exploring.. They're taking a little vacation.." Colt glanced at Skye. "Vacation?!?" They both asked. "Without.. Us?" Skye added.

"I guess so.." Valka replied. "No way.." Colt said as he groaned. Skye look at her grandma. "Dinner's ready.. Let's go and eat.." Valka said.

•• At the cliff ••

"Thanks, Hiccup.." Astrid said. Hiccup smiled as he rub her back. "I love you.." He said. Astrid look at him and smiled. "I love you too.."

Hiccup kissed her forehead. "Wait.. Have you tell the kids that we're going for a vacation?" She asked. "Eh.. No.. But I'm sure my mom will tell them.." Hiccup smiled.

"Let's just enjoy this moment for now.." He said and she nodded.

•••

Admin: O M G . . . The kids are searching for them loll.. Hey Hiccup.. You should've tell them before you go..

Colt: YEAH! TRUE DAT!

Hiccup: Yeah, yeah whatever..

Skye: You owe us a little vacation!!

Hiccup: What? Nononono that's not gonna happen.. Seriously guys? This is just for your mom..

Colt: Owh.. So you're leaving us just to take a little vacation with mom? Fine.. We'll see about that..

Admin: Uh..?

Skye: Yeah.. Wait for it.. Once you reach home, you're gonna feel the pain..

Hiccup: What? Guys.. This is serious.. Okay, okay.. I'll take you on a little vacation..

Kids: *disappears*

Hiccup: Nonono wait!!

Admin: Looks like someone's in trouble.. You do know you shouldn't mess with the kids.. *smirks*

Hiccup: Oh shut up, Admin!!