#1 in Astrid?!

HI THERE READERS!! ADMIN HERE OMG

I'm really truly sorry for being super inactive! 

You see I was going through a lot of things. Basically, I was on a hiatus from the whole fandom thing since everyone on Instagram has been leaving and then there was me dealing with my lost interest issues and the fact that school had been killing for the past 3 years. It was a really hard life and it left me no choice but to put fanfic writing aside and take breaks to refresh my mind (turns out I've been missing quite a lot in my life that I managed to gather back during the hiatus).

Since then, I never went on Wattpad until now. I was quite surprised to find this rank on my work, #1 in Astrid, and I can't believe it. These are all thanks to you! All of you who had been there from the start, who kept on voting, commenting and most importantly, reading through the chapters (even though my grammar sucks back then). You guys truly rock! Thank you so much!

In addition, I didn't come back here just to say thanks, I'm truly sorry for leaving you all and my fics untouched. I hope I can still continue writing now that I've already graduated high school and am on a break before starting college. I promise I'll be continuing my fics one step at a time. Writing has been fun for me so hopefully I'll be able to get myself together and start typing!

I hope you all understand :)

ADMIN LOVES YOU ALL! PEACE x