Chapter 29 - The Great Search

Hiccup searched through the forests but found nothing. He searched everywhere. "Oh bud, where could she be?"

He flew once more and went to Odin's Footprint. He get off Toothless and start walking around. Toothless growled and look at Hiccup. "What is it, bud?"

He approached Toothless and saw tracks that lead to a big cave. Hiccup sighed and look at his friend. Toothless nudged him. "Okay. Come on, bud.. She could be anywhere by now."

Both of them followed the tracks.

•• Inside the cave ••

Astrid was there, still shivering. She heard a voice from inside the cave and said, "H- Hello?" But no one answered.

She shook her head and saw a little hole up on a rock. She hug herself real tight and sigh. "Where are you..?" She mumbled.

•• Back to Hiccup ••

Hiccup arrived in front of the cave and tried to find a hole to get in. "Hmm.. I guess we'll have to use something big enough to push this rocks." Toothless growled and shoot its plasma blast. The rocks tumbled down and made a wide opening.

"Nice one you got there, bud." Hiccup pat Toothless and walked in. Toothless followed behind him.

"Astrid? Are you in there?" He walked in and called. "Astrid? Astrid.." Hiccup sighed and look at Toothless.

Astrid heard someone calling her name. She knew that it was Hiccup. She stood up and try to walk. She was shivering so bad and felt really cold. "Hiccup..? Is that you...?"

Hiccup heard Astrid's voice from inside the cave and said, "Astrid?" Toothless look up at him and grinned.

"Hiccup.."

"Astrid! Astrid, where are you?" Hiccup ran inside and try to find her in the dark. He could see almost nothing. He tripped over a rock and stood up. "Astrid!! Where are you?"

"Hiccup.. I'm right here.."

"I can't see you. It's too dark." He look around, depending on Astrid's voice.

•••

Admin: COME ON, HICC!!! YOU ALMOST GOT HER!! HURRY!! SHE'S GETTING WEAKER!!

Hiccup: HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO SEE IN THE DARK??!?!!!

Admin: WELL, AT LEAST YOU TRIED!!