Chapter 16 - Mother Nature, Hiccup

Astrid looked at him. "What's wrong?" She walked closer to him.

"Nah. Nothing.. Let's go home." He held her hand and started to walk home. Astrid nodded and walked home with him.

•• The next day ••

Hiccup went to Astrid's house and saw her sitting on her porch, hugging her knees and held her tummy. He ran to her.

"Hey.. What's wrong? Are you hurt?" He ask and sat beside her.

"No. Just some mother nature kicking in.. But, hey I think I'm gonna be fine." She closed her eyes in pain.

"You don't look fine to me. Let's go to my house.." He held Astrid up. "Can you walk?" She nodded and said, "Maybe.."

Hiccup sighed and looked at her. "Get on my back.. I'll carry you.." He pat his back and pulled Astrid towards him. She went on and he carried her to his house.

He opened the door and called Valka. "Mom.. Where are you? I need a little help here." Valka came rushing to him and said, "What is it boy?" But she seemed to understand Astrid and nodded. Then went to the kitchen.

Hiccup laid Astrid on the bed and sat on the corner near her. A few minutes after, Valka came in the room and hand him a cup of drink.

"Let her drink this.. It would help to ease the pain. It might made her sleepy but as soon as she woke up, the pain will be gone." Hiccup nodded and Valka went downstairs.

"Astrid.. Hey.. Drink this. It would help you ease the pain." Astrid turn to him and drink. Then start to close her eyes.

Hiccup pulled the blanket and laid beside her. He rub her back and started daydreaming about her. But then snapped out by her hand above his crotch.

"Woah. Heh.." He looked at her and slowly move her hand. He smiled. Astrid move her head and opened her eyes. "Get back to sleep. It's okay. I'm here." He said to her and she went back to sleep.

For the next minutes Valka came upstairs to check on Astrid. She knocked and open the door. "May I come in?" Hiccup nodded.

"How's she doing?" Valka ask and sat beside Astrid.

"She's fine and asleep by now." He answered. Valka nodded and smiled.

"Mom?" Hiccup asked. Valka looked at him. "You know, we've been on a relationship for years and maybe. Just maybe.. Do you think it's time to propose to her?"

Valka chuckled. "Ready when you are, Hiccup. Ready when you are.." She stood up and went outside. Hiccup sighed and close his eyes.

•••

Admin: Sorry for the crotch thingy. Goddamn. What is happening to me?!? OMG. ASTRID JUST TOUCH HIS DREGEN. SHE TOUCHED IT. GAHH THIS PERVERTNESS IS KILLIN' ME.

Astrid: What's happening here?

Admin: Eh.. You know.. You just touched his dregen.

Astrid: What dregen?

Admin: His dregen, Astrid. His dregen.

Astrid: His dreg-? OH MY THOR WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?!!