Chapter 44 - Where are you?

Hiccup went to his house and opened the door. He saw the kids jumping on the couch like they usually did. He close the door awkwardly and went to the kitchen.

He found Valka there, reading mails brought by Sharpshot. Without saying a single thing, he went back to the living room finding the kids who's rolling on the floor.

"Eh.. Where's your mother?" Hiccup asked. Colt sat up. "She went out to talk to Ruffnut.. I guess.." He said. "You guess?" Hiccup replied and went outside.

He went to find Ruff at her house. Luckily she was there standing in front of her house. "Hey Ruff.. Have you seen Astrid?" Hiccup called.

"No sir. I haven't seen her since.. Today..?" She shrugged. "Why?" Hiccup shook his head. "Nothing.. She was just-" "Missing?" Ruff cut off his speech. Hiccup nodded.

"Have you check the cove? She's always been there when she feels lonely.. It's been her habit since a few years ago.." Ruff said. "Kay thanks.." Hiccup said as he rushed to the cove.

He got his flashback while he was running. The time when Astrid first met Toothless. The time where their relationship begin. The cove.

((Admin: Is it really the cove? I mean I forgot the name of the place so.. Yeah okay.. Just pretend it was the place where Astrid met Toothless for the first time in the movie.. xD))

•••

Admin: Kay guys!! Read below.. This is the second last chapter of this fanfic. I've been running out of ideas and I think I need to focus on one fiction at a time. You know.. To make it to the max. So I'll be writing the last chapter tonight and I'll be focusing on my new fanfic called "Summer Break". Don't be mad at me tho.. xD

Astrid: Mwuahah I'm missing again..

Admin: Astrid, go home! Hiccup's looking for ya..

Astrid: I know he's looking for me.. And I ain't going home. Let me decide where will the story end. Please!!

Admin: Fine.. Go on..  --"

Astrid: It'll be ended at the cove. With fireworks lighted up by the dragons and.. He was hugging me from the back, looking at the fireworks and AHH IT'S GONNA BE SUPER AWESOMAZING!!

Admin: Nice. You decide, my fingers are tired of typing. Very funny, Astrid. Very funny..