Chapter 34 - The Outcasts Island

Dagur took Colt to the Outcasts Island and put him in the dungeon. "Lock him up! Make sure he doesn't go anywhere." Dagur called the guards and went to the hall where he gather his army. Looks like he's working with Alvin. But there are no signs of it.

"Heh. Stupid idiot. He never knew what's gonna happen if he lock me here.. Don't even try to guess." Colt mumbled as he sat down. He spot a key inside the guard's pocket. "Just maybe.."

The guard was huge and tall. But being that huge doesn't mean he could be 'that' smart.

•• Meanwhile ••

Hiccup ran home with Skye. Both look really panic. "What's wrong?" Astrid asked. Hiccup and Skye look at each other and glance back at Astrid.

"Mom. Colt was taken to the Outcasts Island by Da- uhmm.. What's his name again?" Skye asked. "Dagur took him to the island and we have to get him back." Hiccup added. "Aha! Yes! It's Da..what?" Skye said.

"Well then let's go!" Astrid jumped from the couch and ran up to the door. "Nonono wait. You're staying here.." Hiccup grab her hand and pull her back. "But why?" She asked.

"I don't wanna loose you.." Hiccup said. "Well I don't wanna loose my son.." Astrid raised her voice. "Whoa.. What's going on here?" Skye asked. Hiccup glance at Skye and back at Astrid. "Look. I don't wanna loose you anymore.. Just stay here and I promise I'll get our son back." He said.

"Wait. I'll? Where's the 'we' here?" Skye asked. Hiccup sigh. "There are no 'we's here, Skye.. It's too dangerous. You're gonna have to stay with mom. You take good care of her and don't make her angry. Deal?"

"But-" "Deal?" Hiccup cut off her speech. Skye sighed. "Okay, okay. Deal. But promise me you'll bring Colt back. Do you promise?" She asked. Hiccup smiled. "I promise."

Skye smiled and went upstairs to her room. "Are you sure you can do this?" Astrid asked. "Yeah.. I hope." Hiccup chuckled. "Don't worry.. I'll be back with him soon. No scars, no wounds. Just like a newborn baby." Astrid giggled. "Is that what you want?" Hiccup pull her close him.

"Not really.." She said. "Okay then, I'll be going soon. Take care." Hiccup smiled and kiss her forehead. "You too." Astrid smiled.

Hiccup went outside and flew with Toothless to the Outcasts Island. "I hope he's okay, bud. This is Dagur we're talking about." He said to his bud. Toothless roared in agreement as they fly.

•••

Admin: Oh lookie lookie!

"...by Da- uhmm.. What's his name again?" Skye asked. ........"Aha! Yes! It's Da..what?" Skye said.

This made me remember when Hiccup said "Drago Bloodyfist or something.." 

Oh and another one!

".....You take good care of her and don't make her angry. Deal?"....."But-" "Deal?" Hiccup cut off her speech. Skye sighed. "Okay, okay. Deal."

Ayyeeeee! Like father, like daughter loll