Chapter 43 - Third Day

The third day came. Hiccup and Astrid flew back to Berk from their vacation. They arrived when Colt and Skye waited in front of the house.

Hiccup get off Toothless and walk to the kids. They glared at him unexpectedly with arms crossed. Hiccup sighed and rolled his eyes. "Fine.. I owe you one vacation.."

The kids smiled. "So.. How did it go?" Colt asked. "Yeah.. Did you give her a sweet, big hug?" Skye added.

Hiccup chuckled as Astrid stood up beside him. "Why don't you go ask her yourselves?" He put his arms around her. Astrid smiled.

"Well?" The kids asked. "He did more than that.." Astrid giggled.

((Admin: Does that mean by Dregen Training?? XD))

"Okay.. You go inside the house and play with the kids while I go meet Snotlout to see if he was working well.." Hiccup said.

"Okay.. I'll see you later.." Astrid kissed his cheek and went inside the house. Hiccup smiled as he look at his wife going inside with the kids.

Suddenly, Gobber appeared behind him. "Boo!" Hiccup turned back. "Ahh!! Don't you ever do that again!" He shouted.

"Ahaha okay.. I see you're back from your trip.. Did you have fun?" Gobber asked while they walk to the Meade Hall to meet Snotlout.

"Well.. Yeah.. Most of the time.." Hiccup chuckled and open the door. He saw Snotlout sitting beside Ruffnut. He rolled his eyes.

"Snotlout.. How's Berk when I'm gone?" Hiccup walked to him, crossing his arms. "Oh Berk's fine.. Besides me and Ruffnut were going on a date.." Snotlout exclaimed.

"Pfft.." Gobber mumbled. "Is this what you've been doing when I'm gone? Dating with..Ruffnut?!?" Hiccup asked.

"What? No. A big no. Seriously. No." He stood up. "Well actually.. Kinda.." Ruffnut interrupted. "No what? No. Hiccup, she's been drinking a lot of yaknogs so.. Don't you listen to her.." Snotlout said.

"What?! No I don't!" Ruff shouted. "Okay, okay.. Stop it you two.. As long as Berk's fine, you're not in trouble.." Hiccup walk back to the door.

"Where are you going?" Snotlout asked. Hiccup look back at him. "Oh you know.. Catching up with my kids.. A chief needs a lot of fun time, too.. Ya know?" He went outside, chuckling.

•••

Admin: He's sweet.. I seriously wanna date someone like him.. It'll be fun! X3

Astrid: Nuhhhhhh!! You can't date him!! He's mine! No touchy touchy. Back off gurl!

Admin: *cries a waterfall*

Astrid: Mhmmm..

Admin: *cries a river*

Astrid: Still not changing my mind..

Admin: *cries a lake*

Astrid: Nuh-uh.. Sorry..

Admin: *cries an ocean*

Astrid: Staphh it gurll..

Admin: *cries a galaxy*

Astrid: Arghhh!

Admin: *cries a whole universe* T-T

Astrid: --"