Chapter 5 - Nightmare

The next day, Hiccup went to the academy as he had promised Astrid to join her training the young teens.

They trained a Monstrous Nightmare, a real wild one. Once they came inside the academy, the dragon blew up fire and chased them all.

"You said this is too peaceful!" Hiccup shouted as he ran helping the teens run from the fire-breathing dragon.

"Well, yeah it is!" Astrid replied by doing a single backflip, still running away from the Monstrous Nightmare.

"What? This isn't!" Hiccup answered grabbing a shield and lined the teens behind him. He tried to calm the dragon but he failed 3 times. He finally did it once the dragon got tired.

Everyone looked very tired because the dragon chased them since the first step into the academy. One teen is injured and another one fainted because the dragon glared at him.

After 4 hours training the teens, Hiccup walked to find Toothles in the forest. He was thinking about why did he failed 3 times in calming the Monstrous Nightmare.

But then, he hit himself by an accident with a branch in front of him on his forehead. "Ouch!" He rubbed his head and glared at the branch.

Suddenly Astrid came chasing him. "Hiccup!" She called his name.

"Oh hey there Astrid." He replied. "I was wondering if you have some- why are you holding your forehead?" She asked.

"Oh nothing. It's just that stupid branch hit me on the head. Why would somebody put that in there anyway?" He chuckled. "Now, what do you need again?"

"Ehmm yeah. I was wondering if you have some pain-killing lotion?" She said awkwardly. "Why? Are you hurt?" He asked concernly. "Uh. No. Well, it's just a little cut the Monstrous Nightmare did to me." She said nervously, trying to hide her pains.

"Let's go to my house." Hiccup said grabbing her hand. "No.. Why?" Astrid pulled off. "Because I'm afraid this little cut isn't little at all." He turned to her and explained.

"It is little." She encouraged him. "Nah.. Come on!" He pulled Astrid's hand and starts to walk home.

•••

Admin: Aww.. Isn't he sweet? He really cares you know!

Astrid: Yeah, yeah.. Whatever..

Admin: You shouldn't say that, Astrid. You do know he really, really loves you..

Astrid: Okay, okay.. I'm sorry.

Admin: Poor teen tho.. He fainted becoz the dragon glared at him! XD

Astrid: *burst out laughing*

Hiccup: What is going on here?

Admin & Astrid: Nothing! *grins*

Hiccup: *raised an eyebrow*

Admin: It was nothing. Seriously. You should ask your girlfriend. *smiles*

Hiccup: Astrid..?

Astrid: Eh....