Chapter 39 - Two More Days

A week passed. It's almost Hiccup and Astrid's anniversary. Colt jump on his sister's bed and shake her. "Skye! Skye! Wake up! Wake up!" He shouted.

Skye groaned and turn to the other side which made Colt fell off her bed. "Ouch!" Skye woke up, hearing his brother as he fell off the bed. "Oops.. Sorry.." She said and help him up.

"What's wrong?" Skye asked. "It's two days to our parents' wedding anniversary! What should we do?" Colt exclaimed.

"Oh my Thor.. I almost forgot.. Anyway what's for breakfast?" She asked. "Breakfast?!? Skye!! The anniversary!! It's coming in two days!" Colt shouted.

"Okay alright! I was just joking.. Maybe we could make breakfast for them.." She said. "Yeah.. That'll do.. But do you have any other ideas besides making breakfast?" He asked.

"We'll think of that later.." Skye suggested and Colt nodded. They went downstairs and found their parents sitting on the couch, still asleep on each other's arms.

The kids sneak out and went to the Meade Hall. They found Valka whose talking to Gobber. They turn on the right and saw Snotlout, Fishlegs and Ruffnut sitting on the chair, talking to each other.

"Morning kids!" Eret passed them bringing two cups of water. "Long time no see." He grinned. "So.. Any plans for today?" He asked.

"Not exactly.." Colt said. "Where have you been?" Skye asked. "Owh.. I've been busy for weeks, I got no time to talk. I'm back now tho.." He smiled.

The kids smiled back at him. "Where's your father?" Colt glance at Skye. "He's.. At home.. Sleeping.." Colt said awkwardly.

Eret chuckled. "Heh. You kids are just one of a kind. I'll see you later." He smiled as he place his hand on Skye's shoulder and mess up Colt's hair.

"Mmmm.." Colt growled as he fix his hair. ((Note: He fixed his hair the way Hiccup did when he took off his helmet on the second movie. XD)) Skye giggled.

•••

Admin: Awww two more days to their wedding anniversary people!!! I am so in love with this.. Da feels man.. Da feels.. Sorry for the short chapter btw.. I'm just out of ideas. Lol

Colt & Skye: Admin!! Don't tell them that we decide to make a special breakfast for them.. Deal?

Admin: But I wanna tell-?

Skye: Deal?

Admin: But-?

Colt: *glares*

Admin: Okay fine! Deal..