Chapter 31 - Back To Berk

They landed on Berk, safely. Hiccup brought Astrid inside the house to keep warm. Valka came out of the kitchen, bringing a glass of hot water and gave it to Astrid.

"How is she?" Valka asked Hiccup. He look at his mom, shrugged and sat down beside Astrid on the couch.

Astrid lean on him and took a sip of water. Hiccup pull her closer to him and get her warm. He stroke her hair and kissed her forehead.

Astrid layed her head on his shoulder and close her eyes. Hiccup sigh and hug her tight. "Where are those little..kids?" He look around and asked Valka.

"Oh don't worry about them, Hiccup. They're just having fun outside." Valka smiled and sat down on the couch.

"What did you tell them..?" Astrid look up at Hiccup and asked weakly. Hiccup shook his head and smiled. "I didn't.. I was gone before they woke up.." He said.

•• A few minutes later ••

Gobber barged into the door. "Hiccup!!" The three look at him and stared. "Eh.. Sorry.." He gulps and pointed outside. "The kids.. Ruff and Tuff.."

Hiccup groaned. "Not again.." He rolled his eyes. Astrid giggled. "Kids.." Hiccup sighed. "Okay. Stay here and get yourself warm. If you need help, just ask my mom."

"I will. Be careful.." Astrid replied and smiled. Hiccup walk through the door and smiled.

•••

Admin: Aww.. He's really sweet. Isn't he?

...

Admin: Wait. Where did everybody go?

...

Admin: Hello..?

...

Admin: *groans*