~~part 1~~

Gus looked at the girl in front of him with a smile. Ivy smiled back as he removed the veil in front of her face. "I believe the bride and groom have written their own vows..." The blonde-haired boy put his hand on Ivy's face, brushing away a black curl.

"Ivy... I've known you for several years now and when I first met you, I was lost. I wanted to die and I abused drugs and just depressed all-in-all. I love you so so so much because you practically saved my life. I ain't ever opened up to anyone the way I opened up to you, not even my mama." People laughed. "But my point is is that I'm so glad we're getting married. I can't wait to see you write my last name behind yours."

The black-haired girl just smiled and put a hand on Gustav's shoulder. "I love you so much too. I mean, you know things about me I've never revealed to anyone else as well. But I know how hard it was for you to do that since you've never really had anyone you could open up to and trust. And I can't wait to have your last name either."

They got closer and looked at the priest. "You may kiss the bride."

Gustav looked at the girl's lips and moved his head in. Ivy did the same and as soon as they were inches away from each other, Ivy spoke. "Whatcha dreamin' about, Gus?"

↟↟↟

The boy opened his eyes and looked to his right, seeing Ivy looking at him with her emerald eyes. She was chewing on her lip, just like always. "Uh... I wasn't really dreaming about anything. Just... school."

"Why are you dreaming about school?"

"Because I'm weird. Duh." Ivy just laughed and went back to reading her book. "Is that Corey?"

"Yeah. It's his new book he's thinking about publishing and I'm proofreading it for him. It's what I've been doing since my first day of school." Gus 'oooohhh'ed and broke off the conversation by looking out the window, thinking about the dream.

↟↟↟

"What's a word that rhymes with 5-0?"

"Just say something with 'o' at the end like so, no, go, or-"

"No, go sounds good. Thanks." Ivy looked over his shoulder.

"The way I see things?" He looked up with a nod.

"Yeah. I had it started and I'm just filling in the blanks. Same with this and this." He flipped through his notebook to show her two songs called 'cobain' and 'kiss'. " I just need to get on my computer and either find something to go behind them or ask my friend Chris or Dylan to help me put something to it."

"Cool. I've always wanted to write music but I never knew where to start. And I still don't."

"Maybe I could show you..?"

"I'd love that."

"Almost as much as you love me?"

"Sure." She said and booped his nose, making him smile. The blonde-boy rested his head on her shoulder and got a kiss on the head. He shut his eyes and let out his breath.

Wife or friend, Gus loved Ivy more than anything else.

_______________________________________

Author's Note--

Here's the real chapter one. Sorry from the first upload if you read it. If you don't know what I'm talking about, ignore everything I just said :))). Point is, here it is and Imma go work on part two then take a big nap next to a Peep. Bye.

                      --XOXO, d a y d r e a m e r