~~part 6~~

Gustav threw the small baggies into his suitcase, hiding it under a pair of his briefs. He couldn't believe he was able to get two grams for the price of a case of beer and 10 additional dollars. Florida was incredible! The boy laughed weirdly and jumped on his bed. He got under the covers since he was cold. Gus grabbed his phone from the nightstand and turned on his side, towards the wall and closed window. How long does it take to get a shower?

The 17-year-old got back out of bed and went to the kitchen, getting a half-eaten bag of Cool Ranch Doritos he had gotten at the Airport after they landed. He opened them and sat on Ivy's bed in front of the bathroom door. Gustav got under the covers since the air had kicked on even though the room was already cold as is. He ate his Doritos in silence, listening to Ivy's music from behind the closed door along with the sound of the water.

His eyes became heavy and his breathing slowed. 

Gus swallowed the last chip he chewed and put the bag next to him, laying there and waiting on Ivy to walk out of the bathroom. 

He knew she'd be clothed since she took her clothes with her so it wasn't like he'd be a creep...

↟↟↟

Ivy walked out of the bathroom and paused Children of the Korn. She looked in her bed and saw Gustav asleep hugging pillow. The girl smiled and flipped her head over, drying her hair a little more before throwing her towel back into the bathroom and crawling in bed next to Gustav. She kissed his nose. 

"Night, Peep..."

ivytaggart

ivytaggart night night to all the people I love and the followers that're close to my heart

ivytaggart night night to all the people I love and the followers that're close to my heart... or you could just be a random person, but still, have a good night sleep.

liked by drewtaggart, paigegilbert11, and 9,327 others

view all 4,435 comments