~~part 32~~

Bump Lil Peep, when I die, I'ma haunt you
I could live forever if I want to
I could stop time, but I never wanna do that again
Nothin' worse than losin' a friend
And the feelin' you get when everybody that you love ain't around

Gustav's new song haunt u played loudly as he and Bexey pulled up to the school. The blonde boy held onto the bar on the back of his Jeep. As they pulled up, everyone turned to look at them. Nothing classier than a boy in a bright ass red suit hanging onto the back of an all-black Jeep.

Gus jumped off the back before Bexey parked and had people gather around him. They bombarded him with questions. George walked up behind him and handed him his Red Bull he had left in the car. The blonde teenager drank the rest of it, crushed the can, and shot it into the trashcan like a basketball. "Kobe!"

He stood there, basking in the limelight of getting attention until he got tired of it. He walked inside the gymnasium and went to the concession stand. The 17-year-old snuck through the door, stealing a water bottle and leaving before he got caught. Right as Gus walked out the doors of the building, he saw a limousine pull up.

Stoner got out of one side and walked around the car, opening the door for Ivy who stepped out and took the man's hand with a smile. Now they were getting all the attention.

Gustav just stood there, watching them get swarmed but they just looked down and plowed through to get inside the gym, not stopping to look at Gustav next to the door. he followed them quietly and stood at the railing, looking down at them walking onto the basketball court. They began dancing as if they were the only two in the room. One of Stoner's hands were on Ivy's waist, the other holding her smaller hand--Ivy's second hand resting on the man's shoulder.

Ivy's dress clung to her hips in the most perfect way. Gustav even saw Stoner's hand tracing them while they danced. All the blonde teenager could do was stare in jealousy. Yes, he wanted to move on from Ivy but at the same time, he loved her more than anything... But it was best he just moved on since she loved Stoner. And if Gus was being honest with himself, Ivy deserved someone like him. Stone was buff, smart, attractive, and he treated her like the queen she was. Gus was just... There.

As Gustav was lost in his thoughts, he heard familiar laughing. He glanced to his right and saw Ivy and Stoner walking his direction. He looked around and found something to hide behind and found a trophy case. They stopped at the railing and Ivy turned to Stoner. He pulled her closer and the girl put her arms around the man's neck. Their lips got closer. While they were distracted, Gus did a barrel roll to behind the corner and sat there to listen to their conversation.

"I love you, Stoner."

"I love you too, kitten. I'm so glad I met you." Gus rolled his eyes and fake gagged at the man's words. "Now, where you wanna go? Dinner? Movie? My house?"

Ivy giggled. "How about all three?" Stoner said something else that wasn't audible to Gustav but it must have been something sexual since Stoner let out a deep growl afterward, causing Ivy to blush. As they walked off, Stoner's hand resting on Ivy's butt.

Gus stared and bit his lip--out of jealousy of course...

The blonde boy stood and followed them outside at a safe distance where they wouldn't see him. He stood behind a pillar and peeked around just in time to see them kiss. He just stared, it was all he could do. He didn't want to, but it was like a car accident: you wanna look away but just can't.

As they broke the kiss, Stoner faced Gus and was obviously taller than the girl so he looked up at saw the familiar boy. He said something to Ivy, who turned. "Gus!" She ran to the boy and punched him in the chest. "What the fuck us your problem?! You blocked me, Stoner, my dad, and Corey on everything! What did we do to you!?"