~~part 10~~

Author's Note--

Hit 240 reads and just wanted to say thanks real quick :)))

                --XOXO, d a y d r e a m e r

-------------------------------------------------

As Ivy, Gustav, Maddie, Grayson, Gracie, Baylee, and Kayla walked down the hallway, Gus was singing A.D.I.D.A.S by KoRn. But a weirder version. "I. D. K your f-in' name so what lets-"

"Gus!"

"What? I was gonna say hang!" Ivy chuckled and shook her head, motioning for him to continue with a wave of her hand. The boy began dancing down the hall, but walking sideways while singing. "Aaaallll day I dreeaaamm abbooouuutt my friendssss! Allll day I dreeaaammm abouuttt Ivy!"

The girls laughed, Kayla's laugh sticking out the most and making everyone laugh harder. "TEHAHA!"

"So, when's my dad gonna check me out?" The black-haired girl asked once the laughing subsided.

"Just give him some time... that's what she said." They both laughed and looked at each other with a smile, waiting for something to happen.

↟↟↟

Ivy and Gustav walked out of the high school and walked to the parking lot. "Where's your Jeep?"

"Home. I gots me a new car, lil mama. I bought one then my dad sent me money for one. Honestly, I kept that money and I'm like 'mama... what the hell am I supposed to do with the money?'. And she was like, 'whatever you wanna do since it's yours. I mean, you have two perfectly fine cars so if you wanna spend it on a vacation, go ahead.'." Ivy nodded. "So I bought a new Jaguar. And it's a convertible!"

He grabbed Ivy and took her to the car. "You like the license plate?"

LIL PEEP

"Yes. Love that emo big sexy." He smiled and they got in the car, leaving the parking lot and getting on the freeway.

↟↟↟

Gus got off the exit and stopped at the stoplight. He looked next to him and saw three girls in a Corvette--who probably sent cleavage pics to random guys on Snapchat, then he looked over at Ivy--who was jamming to the heavy metal. He would gladly take her over anyone else.

"So where you wan' go?" Ivy looked at him. 

"Uh... maybe Wahlburgers?"

"What the hell is that?"

"It's a burger joint. You know Mark Wahlburg, the actor?" The boy nodded and pressed the gas, speeding down the road. "It's his and his brothers' restaurant chain."

"Huh... I'm guessing they have salads since you eat there?"

"What's that supposed to mean, mister?" She looked at him with a sassy look.

"You healthy. You skinny." Gustav listed off.

"No, I'm not! I'm like 148."

"That's small compared to most people." Ivy smiled and rolled her eyes, looking at the road.

"I mean, I know some of it's muscle but... oh whatever. It doesn't matter." She said, dismissing the topic of weight. Ivy suddenly pointed. "The restaurant is behind that strip mall."

Gus turned into the parking lot and parked, them getting out and going into the building. They were seated immediately. Gus sat in the booth, facing the door, while Ivy sat across from them. "So what do you recommend?"

"I don't know. As you said, all I ever get is salad and water."

"Okay, I deserve that but really." The boy looked at her, expecting her to give him a recommendation but just got practically the same response.

"I'm serious. That's all I eat here."