~~part 2~~

As Gustav, Ivy, and Liza walked into the hotel, the boy saw cookies and rushed over to them. He picked a peanut butter one up and a chocolate chip and M&Ms was stuck to the bottom of it. The boy shrugged and took a bite, turning to Ivy and throwing an arm around her. "What're you doing?"

"Eating and being clingy. Like always." Ivy chuckled. The three visitors walked to the elevator and waited for it to arrive. As the blonde-haired boy waited he hummed to a random Nirvana song he listened to on the plane ride. "I'm on a plain, I can't complain..."

"You're on a plane?"

"No, plain. Like p-l-a-i-n," Gustav explained dramatically. The black-haired girl just chuckled at his response and rustled his short, greasy hair the best she could. As the elevator doors opened, two girls and their mother walked out. One girl had blonde hair and the other had brown hair with the tips of it dyed green. Gus watched them as they walked off. "They're hot," he said as he got in the elevator with his friend and mother.

"You're so weird."

"The feeling is mutual." Gustav said with a straight face and pressing the '4' button.

↟↟↟

They walked to their rooms--which were across from each other. Ivy unlocked the door and Gus almost ran in but Liza stopped him. "I want you two to unpack or just get settled and I'll come over when I'm done so you guys can decide on what to do. Sound good?"

The boy and girl both nodded and walked into their shared room.

Gustav put his luggage in the chair, his carry-on on the table in the corner, and threw his backpack on the other side of the bed he claimed by laying on it. Ivy, on the other hand, got the rack out of the closet to put her luggage on, opened it and began to hang up her shirts in the closet. As she was about to go back to her bag, she saw Gustav standing over it, looking in the mirror next to him. "Gustav Åhr."

He turned to reveal he was holding the top of Ivy's black bikini to his chest. "Can I help you?"

"You uh, havin' fun over there?" The black-haired girl suggested with a smirk. The blonde boy just shook his head and threw the top back into the luggage to drop the conversation. He laid on his bed.

"I was until you started judging me, Ivy Taggart."

"Sorry." She laughed and hung up her last shirt. She looked at her phone for the time, seeming to dismiss a few notifications on her lock screen. "Your mom said she'd be done in a little."

"What were the other notifications?" Gus asked and sat up, putting his phone next to him. "Hmm?"

"Just my dad and Instagram." She said and sat on her bed. The blonde boy didn't buy it and stared at her until she noticed. "What?"

"I know you're lying."

"No, I'm not."

"Is it Manuel? Or that guy from TCBY?"

"Ew no. I dropped their asses like months ago."

Gustav cocked his head. "Oh really?"

"Yeah. That guy from TCBY kept saying his name was Blake but one of his friends called him some name that was nothing like that. It was like... uh... Jon or something like that. And Manuel dropped me then came crawling back since his girl kicked him out so I dropped him right back." Gus hummed.

"Yeah, no offense or anything, but-" 

Ivy interrupted with a, "most definitely non-taken".

"-the German guy seemed like a sissy anyway. And the other seemed to only like you 'cause you fine but-"

"I'm fine?"

"In a good way, but like, you just need to stay with guys you know well," Gustav said, hinting at himself. Ivy just shrugged and went back to her phone. Well, it was worth a shot.