~~part 23~~

"So you know what you're wearing to Warped Tour?" Ivy asked as she sat on the couch next to Gus looking through Pinterest at aesthetic outfits she could wear. He looked away from the TV.

"Am I supposed to wear something particular?"

"I mean, kinda. Ooo, you should let me pick out your outfit." Gustav muttered something and rolled his eyes slightly. "Aw c'mon Guppy. Please?"

"Fine." They both went to the blonde's closet and Ivy started plowing through his closet. She picked out a black and light pink turtle neck, a dark pink cowboy hat, some yellow jeans, white Nikes, a green belt, long Courage the Cowardly Dog socks, a My Little Pony necklace, and a Hello Kitty bracelet.

"This good enough?" She asked with a smirk.

"It looks like an acid trip... I love it." He kissed Ivy with a smile. She kissed back with a smile as well. Andrew made his way from outside and into the boy's room. Thankfully, Drew stomped everywhere he went so they heard him coming and were able to stop kissing before he saw.

"What're you two doing?!" He yelled in an authoritative voice to scare the two teens, and it worked better than he expected. Gus screamed like a little girl while Ivy screamed like a man. "Did you two just switch bodies or something?"

"Funny," Gustav said and fake glared at the man. "But to answer your question, Ivy picked my outfit out for Warped Tour."

"Is that what that is?! I thought you were cleanin' out your closet." Drew said, looking the clothes over. "You tryin' to look like some damn crackhead from Texas?"

"Hey! Stop talking about Beyonce! That's my freaking mom Andrew!" The man rolled his eyes.

"Uh huh well, I don't think you'll need the outfit since they said they may delay the shows the day we plan on going since it'll be in the late 90s and early 100s temperature wise."

"Holy shit Batman! How?!" Ivy cried. Drew just shrugged. "So we aren't going?"

"Maybe. Depends on the weather and if I can move my photoshoot." Andrew replied.

"I need to move mine too! I told them I wouldn't be available then and had to do a switching photoshoot with Bexey and Nick..." Gus said and sat on his bed. "Jesus Christ... This is a cluster. Can we just not go and hang out instead?

"But I wanna meet Fall Out Boy!" Ivy whined crossing her arms. "I DMed Andy Hurley and he said I could go backstage with him and meet the guys and everyone else!"

"Andrew... You got a major groupie on your hands." The man rolled his eyes and whispered, "tell me about it...". "Were you planning on getting me back there too?"

"Well yeah."

"Ivy. If you really want to go, you can go but don't expect me to come to get you when you get hot." Ivy just smiled and shrugged.

"Remember, I don't get hot like you, old man!" She smiled teasingly. Drew put her in a head-lock and messed up her hair. "DAD QUIT!"

He let the girl go with a smirk. "Watch your mouth, because remember who's driving you places. I can easily kill you and the cops wouldn't suspect a thing." Gus looked at Andrew with a concerned look.

"Are you okay?" Gustav's concerned look turned into a small smile. "Did a cat steal your garlic bread?"

↟↟↟

Ivy picked up her phone as she washed the dishes, handing the plate to her father. "Hey, Gus."

"WARPED TOUR GOT CANCELED." He screamed, making the girl almost drop her phone into the soapy water of the sink. "They canceled the shows today because it may get up to 110 degrees!"

"Holy shit, are you kidding me?" Drew looked at her, confused. "Warped got canceled today because of the temperature like you said it would."

"Never underestimate the powers of a single father that has a daughter."

"Hey, Gus? Can you like adopt my dad to be your dad? 'Cause he's kinda being more confusing than usual."

"Sure, I'll take a sugar daddy."

"Gus, no."

"Gus, yes." The boy teased and hung up.

"Dad, I may have just sold you to Gustav..."

"Dammit, I thought I taught you better!" Andrew stood and put his hands on his hips. "You never do it over the phone because of the government listening to your conversations."

Ivy stayed quiet for a second. "Forget everything I just said, I happily sold you to Gustav as a sugar daddy. No regrets. None whatsoever."

--------------------------

WHAT TWO CHAPTERS WITHIN 24 HOURS OF EACH OTHER!?!! Yes indeed. (If I ever started a band, that would be the name of it. This has nothing to do with the chapter but its whatever lmao) Anywho, here ya' go. Just thought I'd be nice and give you some laughter before the last few chapters since they're kinda sad... I'm sorry in advance.