~~part 35~~

Bexey glanced at his phone to see if Gus has texted or called, but he didn't have any notifications. He bit his lip from anxiety. He just hoped Peep was okay. Trying to get his mind off the fact his friend hadn't been home for almost two days, George decided to try and look at Instagram but he opened the app to the last thing he thought he wouldn't have seen in a million years.

losangelespress

losangelespress Rapper, @ lilpeep , spotted with his ex, @ bellathorne , an aspiring actress and singer/songwriter, on a retail run with an unnamed friend

losangelespress Rapper, @ lilpeep , spotted with his ex, @ bellathorne , an aspiring actress and singer/songwriter, on a retail run with an unnamed friend. Later that night, Thorne was seen wearing a very revealing fishnet bralette (which she is examining in the third picture) and flashing her assets.

30,628,197 likes

lilpeep Jump off my d!ck

toopoor ARE YOU SERIOUS @ lilpeep WE'RE OVER

lilpeep good i never liked u anyway bitch @ toopoor

view all 17,277,339 comments

"Oh shit... No, no, no, no. Not now, Gus, anyone but her." Bexey whispered and left the app, calling the blonde boy. It went to voicemail, worrying George even more.

As he was pacing in his room, his phone rang. He quickly answered it and yelled, "PEEP! Where have you been!?!"

"Chill, dude," Gus slurred, "I'm with Bella."

"I knew that much," Bexey muttered and rolled his eyes. "When did you suddenly grow interest in her again?"

"I didn't. We're just friends right now." The blonde responded. The black-haired boy heard someone pull up outside the apartment. "We're here. I'll... I'll talk to you in a second."

Gustav hung up and the door opened not to soon after. He announced his presence, going to his room for a split second then left it, going to Bexey's room. He knocked and opened the door. He walked in, shutting the door with his foot, and sat on the beanbag chair in the corner. "So what's up?"

"Nothing I guess. I was just worried you and Bella like had-"

"Ew no. I explained to her I didn't want to be with Layla and she was like okay. So you want me to help you break up with her. And I was like yeah but we just need to walk around and make it look like we're together then the press with do the rest of the job. And it worked."

"O-okay... Well, it's uh, okay. I guess. But you could've easily called me to say this before I got too worried about you."

"Dude, you're worse than my mom." Gus chuckled and stood. "Well, if I'm not coming home for a long period of time, I'll call to tell you I didn't die from like a coke or Xanax overdose. Okay?"

"Don't joke like that, man. That shit ain't funny... But okay." The blonde boy just nodded and left the room.

He got in his Jeep and followed Bella to the party she said she would take him to. They both got our of their cars and walked into the building together. They got drinks from the table. Gustav and Bella stood against a wall, sipping on their drinks.

"So what did Bexey say?"

"He was just worrying like usual." The blonde stated.

"Well, that's what good friends do. I'd love to have a friend like Bexey... Plus he seems cool."

"Yeah. I guess you're right..." Gus muttered and wandered off.