~~part 29~~

Ivy pulled Gus into Buckle and walked up to the guy at the counter. She got a small box and thanked the guy, ripping the box open and taking out the contents. It was a hat. She put it on then threw the box in the trash, walking back to Gustav at the entrance. "Was that all you needed?" The blonde boy asked.

"Yes. Now let's go." They left the store and began wandering around so Gus could try and find something to buy Liza. While they were in Sur La Table, Ivy walked around actually looking while Gustav just wandered. "How about a set of wine glasses?"

"Eh."

"A new mixer?"

"Eh."

"A cutting board."

"Neh."

"A new butcher knife?!" The black-haired girl said rather violently as she walked up behind the boy with an actual knife. He turned and shook his head out of shock.

"Why do you have that?!"

"To motivate you! You're just walking around!" She commented and put the knife back. "Do you even know where we are?"

"Bed, Bath and Beyond?" The girl just sighed and rested the bridge of her nose in between her index finger and thumb. "Oh. But I mean... I don't know what mama needs really. And if I get her something she doesn't need, she probably just gonna pawn it off to my aunt or something."

"I'm sure Liza has more compassion for your feelings than that, Guppy; She's your mom, she has to," Ivy informed him as she looked at a set of pots and pans. "I need to bring my dad in here. He needs new kitchen stuff."

"I love how you're more like the parent sometimes." He smiled and slipped an arm around her. She looked up at him with a smile. Gus held his breath as he did something he hadn't done in a while, kiss her. Gus planted a kiss on Ivy's lips. She looked at him and smiled again.

"You haven't done that in a while." She said and planted a kiss on his lips. "And I haven't done that in a while, so we're even."

"I haven't done it since I figured that was Stoner's job an-"

"What? Why?" 

"Y'all are dating, aren't you?" Ivy shook her head.

"Not really... I mean, yeah we like each other, but we aren't dating."

"So it's like our relationship?" The girl nodded and hugged Gustav. "Cool. But, I'm thinking I'm just gonna bring her here and let her pick something out. I've never been the best at gift giving anyway."

Ivy just giggled. "Okay, well we best get going before Corey turns into an angry leprechaun."

"That's not just his normal state?"

lilpeep

lilpeep *first pic* ily goof *second pic* ily goof

lilpeep *first pic* ily goof *second pic* ily goof. jk @ coreytaylor ... i mean i do love u but not like i do ivy and il ur face XD also we're on our way so dont worry ur pretty lil head

liked by mshawncrahan, drewtaggart, and 8,186 others

coreytaylor fuck u guys @ ivytaggart

lilpeep @ coreytaylor no thx thats gay my dood.

ivytaggart um. How about no... @ coreytaylor

coreytaylor STFU U KNOW WHAT I MEANT

view all 6,826 others